by RogueZeroRendar

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My Clone Skins Disappeared and I didn't get any compensation: Chosen One Update

★★★★★ Expert

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? In-Game Store & Crates
Summarize your bug Logged in after the update, I can buy the bundles for 60K credits, but I had already bought them, and I don't have any skins I had, nor any compensation for this.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? RogueZeroRendar
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 27/02/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 6:30 AM (UTC -3)
In what game mode did the bug occur? Galactic Assault
What is your time zone? AGT (BET) - GMT - 3:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea
What happens when the bug occurs? My previously bought skins all disappeared with no compensation whatsoever
What do you expect to see? A refund of those Skins, or the new ones instead (which are the same but changed names)
Please select your region Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, South America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

No compensation, nor the Skins I had previously bought.

Message 1 of 10 (2,421 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My Clone Skins Disappeared and I didn't get any compensation: Chosen One Upd

★★★★★ Expert

I went to the crates menu and this time all my previously purchased bundles are appearing for free. I guess it was a delay in giving me my bundles back.

Unopened Crates

Previously I was only seeing my daily crates and the bundle crates to purchase.

View in thread

Message 7 of 10 (2,357 Views)

All Replies

Re: My Clone Skins Disappeared and I didn't get any compensation: Chosen One Upd

★★★ Newbie

Same. I bought both the Wolfpack and 41st bundles (that was 80,000 credits). They're all gone. 

Message 2 of 10 (2,380 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Did you go to the crate menu and open the new bundles yet?  You get all the new versions of the skins and the previously purchased ones are refunded.

Message 3 of 10 (2,376 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I've seen the bundles at 60K in the crates menu, but I didn't spend my credits in fear I would lose even more credits to this BUG. If you say so, I'll record me opening one of these to check if I'm refunded. Thanks for the tip @grimmace2 

Message 4 of 10 (2,372 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There we go. Thank you.

Message 5 of 10 (2,371 Views)

★★★★ Pro
Just make sure which bundles you're opening, vs. what you have already purchased. The Coruscant Guard and 501st are the new bundles, nothing previously offered. They will cost 60K each.

It appears we actually get a bit of a bonus, beyond the patch notes, from the previously purchased bundles as well. It was stated that we would have to pay 20K for each of the new clone officer skins (except the 41st). Actual effect, had you purchased the previous bundle (buy 2, get 1 free), is that you have three of the four skins (new officer excluded) unlocked. When you buy the new bundle (buy 3, get 1 free), you get a credit of 60K for the previously unlocked skins, so the net cost is 0. Pleasant little surprise Standard smile
Message 6 of 10 (2,362 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I went to the crates menu and this time all my previously purchased bundles are appearing for free. I guess it was a delay in giving me my bundles back.

Unopened Crates

Previously I was only seeing my daily crates and the bundle crates to purchase.

Message 7 of 10 (2,358 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It's not a delay problem it's a real bug. I have free skins blocked and i have opened the crates, also have some 501 and Coruscant skins blocked and i have buyed them. Some of the freecrates appears as 60.000 credit bundle, no problem if the game give me part of the skins, the others remains blocked. The game let me buy those free skins for 5000-20000 credits. I restarted the game, then restarted my PC and nothing changed. And all my credits have flown. Definitely it's a GREAT bug.

Message 8 of 10 (2,277 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I am missing the officer skins for two crates I bought prior to the update but it gave me the officer skins for one of the other crates I bought prior
Message 9 of 10 (2,261 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happened for me as well, but with he 91st recon corps. I have contacted Ea Support multiple times, the first time they said they were looking into it but have not replied after the fact. The second time they told me that I would not be compensated for the lost material. This is very frustrating and makes you think. The person I was speaking with told me that maybe I shouldn't buy in game items.

Message 10 of 10 (2,020 Views)