Mutropolis pack

by Mikenuz

Original Post

Re: Mutropolis Pack Issues??

★★★ Newbie

I have bought 2 different mutrolopis packs and it says that an error occurs when I buy it.....the store recognizes I got a pack for my daily tasks but no packs in my unopened packs or any new players added automatically.... I have spent money twice now on this pack. 

Message 11 of 15 (349 Views)

Mutropolis pack issues

★★★ Newbie

I purchase mutropolis pack for 280000 and an errors  message  pop up unavailable it didnt received my pack 

Message 12 of 15 (264 Views)

Mutropolis pack

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Primetimemike
Date/time issue occurred 10/15
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug When trying to buying the Mutropolis pack from the MUT home page, I received the following error: ATTENTION The option selected is not currently available. This resulted in me losing my coins for purchasing the pack and no cards were received. I thought this was a one time error so I proceeded to purchase again and had the same problem!
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Got to ultimate team. On the store tab, try buying Mutropolis pack with coins.
What happens when the bug occurs? Lose coins used to purchase, no cards received.
What do you expect to see? For me to get cards from the pack.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. N/A
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? N/A
Enter RAM memory size in GB N/A

Please refund back my coins. 

Message 13 of 15 (262 Views)

Re: Mutropolis pack

★★★ Newbie
@Mikenuz I just had this happen to me. Why is it so hard to try to talk to someone at EA and have to use this message board. I’m pissed and want my coins back. I’m on Xbox btw
Message 14 of 15 (245 Views)

Re: Mutropolis pack

★★★ Newbie

Taking our money with these bugs. I spent a lot of time working to get those coins and now they’re taken away because of a bug....

it’s not right. 

Message 15 of 15 (216 Views)