Original Post

Mut squads.

★★★ Novice

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? MUT Squads
Summarize your bug Me and my teammate been playing squads sense the release of the game without a problems. Now when we select our roles in sqauds the time pops up looking for a game then we both get kick at it says "our servers cannot process your request at this time please try again later" its been doing this for bout 4 days now and we can play together. And the after we hit ok we have to restart our game because it freezes. Thanks for any help.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Don't know
What happens when the bug occurs? It kicks us
What do you expect to see? Play a gmae
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? V CAP'N CRUNCH v
Date/time issue occurred All day
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.

Help

Message 1 of 3 (540 Views)

Re: Mut squads.

★★★ Newbie
Me and two friends who I’ve played with all season have had the same problem for he last 5-6 days. Does exactly the same thing as you described when trying to play with 2 or 3 players together but works when I try individually. Very frustrating as we want to use Honors players and others that have come out this week. Please fix! Psn id is Otownsoldier31 Thank you!!
Message 2 of 3 (475 Views)

Re: Mut squads.

★★★ Newbie

The past 24 hours I been experiencing trouble trying to play squad games.  Me and my friends join up click ready and it says please try again later as the servers cant process our request at this time

Message 3 of 3 (465 Views)