Mut squads Super bowl

by slickvic31

Original Post

Mut squads Super bowl

★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
I want to talk about something you don't mention above: A solution to this problem
How accessible is the current experience? It's useless to me
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. Every time I’ve made it to the MUT Super Bowl it never loads up the game and when the game dose finally load up after 10 min or if someone quits the blue screen always appears.
How is this making it more difficult? Never been able to participate in the Super Bowl. Also I contacted EA support and they literally said the can’t do anything
How can we reproduce this experience? Reset super bowl progress and I could report the problem again, grant Super Bowl rewards?

Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
I want to talk about something you don't mention above:
How accessible is the current experience? It's useless to me
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. Every time I’ve made it to the MUT Super Bowl it never loads up the game and when the game dose finally load up after 10 min or if someone quits the blue screen always appear
How is this making it more difficult? Never been able to participate in the Super Bowl. Also I contacted EA support and they literally said the can’t do anything
How can we reproduce this experience? Reset super bowl progress and I could report the problem again

Message 1 of 1 (266 Views)