Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? walnut4lyfe510
Date/time issue occurred 05/04/18
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug Cowboys home and away uniforms are reversed. Uniforms for both teams are Light/Dark causing confusion during game play.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Set Cowboys home uniform to light
What happens when the bug occurs? All payers on the field wear like colored uniforms
What do you expect to see? The issue rsolved
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Cowboys home and away uniforms are reversed. Uniforms for both teams are Light/Dark causing confusion during game play. Te ability to select both light and dark uniforms in the visual slot would resolv the issue.

Message 1 of 13 (3,260 Views)

Re: Mut Uniform Error

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same exact problem you're having. The @eahelp Twitter account had no idea what to do lol It's hard playing against a team that's wearing the same colors as you. Hope they fix this asap
Message 2 of 13 (3,183 Views)

3 Errors with the Rams

★★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Boffo97
Date/time issue occurred Always happens
What type of issue do you have? Other
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug During Rams home games in Franchise mode, both teams default to their home uniforms. Also, title cards for Rams games list the team's creation date as 1995. This was never correct. The proper date is 1937. Also, Jared Goff's hair looks wrong.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play as the Rams in Franchise mode.
What happens when the bug occurs? As above.
What do you expect to see? Uniforms handling properly, and the two visual errors fixed.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

During Rams home games in Franchise mode, both teams default to their home uniforms.

Also, title cards for Rams games list the team's creation date as 1995. This was never correct. The proper date is 1937.

Also, Jared Goff's hair looks wrong.

Message 3 of 13 (3,137 Views)

Cowboys MUT Uniforms

★★★ Newbie

I want to use the cowboys light uniforms at home instead of the dark ones. I’m not sure how this is done or if this is even possible.

Message 4 of 13 (2,948 Views)

Re: Cowboys MUT Uniforms

Community Manager

@ASAPJerm_22 

You have to own a uniform for the team and update your team's roster with them in MUT. There are Home and Away uniforms for all teams. You can't put a Home jersey into an Away slot. 

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 13 (2,923 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I own both the home and away uniforms for the cowboys. The cowboys home jersey is white but every time I play at home it continues to use blue. I’m not sure if there is a way to fix this but any help would be appreciated
Message 6 of 13 (2,916 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

When you go to "Team Strategy" under your lineup/roster menu there is a spot where you can select your stadium. It's likely the other player you're up against also has the same stadium selected. You were just chosen as the away team.

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 13 (2,899 Views)

★ Novice
Same problem here. I can’t even assign my team a light jersey. It says I dont own any, but I have 4 of them. Its hard not to throw interceptions when everyone looks the same lol
Message 8 of 13 (2,835 Views)

Community Manager

@SkinsSuck82 

When you hover over your jersey in your binder does it say "Away" on it?

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 13 (2,811 Views)

★ Novice

I have 4 white jerseys. One does say away on it, the others just say base, and starter uniform. If I go under “team strategy” I can pick them, but I cannot under the visual tab.

Message 10 of 13 (2,802 Views)