by mishelle719

Original Post

Musical Chairs while eating a meal at home

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.69.59.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Call sims to a meal in their household. I'm playing in a residential lot in the Pets world, 1 Sim in my household, 1 Sim invited over. It's Harvestfest and they're eating a grand meal (or trying to eat haha). I also have a couple of pets in the household. 
What happens when the bug occurs? When a group of sims are eating, they play nonstop musical chairs until their meal is done. One sim will move to a new seat, then a different sim moves to the new available seat, which triggers another sim to move, and it continues. The musical chairs doesn't stop until their plate is empty, which takes forever because they keep stopping to eat. They keep switching between sitting at a bar stool at the counter and sitting at the couch. 
What do you expect to see? The sims to sit down and eat all their food at one spot, in one sitting. No musical chairs.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? No.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made: My game is up to date as of 12/16. So Snowy Escape update and the recent patches. I didn't have this issue before the current patch. 

*edited to update my current game version*

Message 1 of 1 (329 Views)