Original Post

Accepted Solution

Music and noises by the end of the game

★★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Danielabbas10
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Pathfinder
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Last two squads, then again last 5 squads then once again last 6 squads
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Playing normally
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Do not remember
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 23/10/2021 10:00 pm Ukraine time
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Shooting noises disappear I can't hear the enemy Audio becomes so low Sudden music and noises start playing
What should be happening instead? Hear normal shooting, should hear the enemy and surrounding, higher volume
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Happened 3 times by the end of the game

The issue happened 3 times already. Some music and different audios suddenly start playing. I can't hear my opponents and can't listen to any shooting from weapons. Audio and in game volume suddenly become too low I can't hear anything. 

Message 1 of 8 (902 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Music and noises by the end of the game

Community Manager

Hey everyone, 

Thanks for the reports! This should be fixed in the patch next week, feel free to check out the notes here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/News-Game-Updates/APEX-LEGENDS-ESCAPE-PATCH-NOTES/m-p/10900439#M123

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (790 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
@danielabs10 Bro same thing here, on ps5. It’s been happening more and more often
Message 2 of 8 (868 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happening to me as well on PS5

Message 3 of 8 (850 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I've had this as well, were some strange music suddenly starts playing close to the end of the match. Only happened like 2 times in 100 games or something, but still.

Message 4 of 8 (834 Views)

★ Novice

Me too and it usually happens when it's like ring 4-5. Also more often during Ranked than pubs.

Message 5 of 8 (821 Views)

Community Manager

Hey everyone, 

Thanks for the reports! This should be fixed in the patch next week, feel free to check out the notes here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/News-Game-Updates/APEX-LEGENDS-ESCAPE-PATCH-NOTES/m-p/10900439#M123

Mako.png
Message 6 of 8 (791 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same during this season there no sound of footsteps when some enemy or team there around

Message 7 of 8 (680 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Does anyone know any good places or shops where you can buy a quality piano? I want to start making music soon!

Message 8 of 8 (396 Views)