Original Post

Multiple challenges not working and Storm still broken

★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Problems occur throughout all game activities
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug - multiple challenges do not progress/trophies do not unlock - Storm still affected by issues concerning bonuses for hovering - Alliance coin not being rewarded
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? -
What happens when the bug occurs? -
What should be happening instead? Challenges should progress, Storm should get his bonus shields, Coins should be rewarded

Challenges:
The Freelancer Loyalty 3 trophy is still bugged and won't drop. Other than that gear challenges for Interceptor and Ranger do not register progress same goes for the Champion of Tarsis challenge. During gameplay progress towards the Champion of Tarsis challenge is being rewarded but the progress is not being added in the respective menu making it impossible to finish. Collectable progress is broken in the same way, documents I pick up do not add towards the collector challenge.

Storm issues:
When playing Storm the shield bonus still doesn't seem to work also the hovering bonus of the Yvenia for example doesn't work as well when being used by the Storm. Charging abilities like Burning Orb showing charge animation but don't fire in the end but cooldown starts anyway.

Coin from Alliance not bing awarded:
I have one person on my friends list that contributed to the Alliance but for the past three weeks 0 coins have been added to either my or my friends coin

Message 1 of 6 (120 Views)

Re: Multiple challenges not working and Storm still broken

★★★★ Novice

On the storm issues

The hovering bonuses only apply while hovering (pressing R3/right thumbstick click) so during actual flight it doesn’t apply. My frost storm (hailstorm’s renewal/radiant fortress) is set up for shields and I noticed a huge difference. Thunderbolt of Yvenia has the 33% lightning chance so unless you’re talking about Ponder Infinity (bonus lightning damage while hovering) it SHOULD be the same as others. The Ten Thousand Suns has gotten a little more fragile but it has always popped early (thereby throwing the little fireball instead of the explosion) if you take more than a hit or 2 while charging. I’ve gotten really good at aerial mobility for that exact reason lol. Hope this helps

Message 2 of 6 (98 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi,

as I mentioned in my post I do know that the shield bonus only applies while hovering. I did extensive testing with my build and a more shield focused build while on ground and hovering. That was how I found out that the bonus was not working. On the weapon issues I did make a mistake because I meant the Death from above and the Avenging Herald. When being used by my Storm both Deal the exact same damage while hovering as they do on ground. Also as mentioned before the issue with charging abilities is not that I’m releasing them early resulting in a tiny flame. The charging goes through completely but when it is supposed to shoot the fully charged flame it completely disappears no fire or shooting animation at all. It goes straight into the cooldown. I know that most abilities get canceled if you’re being hit while charging but this happens without being hit at all, it simply does not work. 

Message 3 of 6 (70 Views)

★ Apprentice

I've had an issue with avenging Herald since I got it.  I found that if I drop down to the ground then go back to hovering it usually fixes it but I stopped using it cuz it was more of a pain than it was worth.

Message 4 of 6 (55 Views)

★★ Guide

If you want to use the Avenging Herald's bonus while hovering you need to select this weapon before you lift off from the ground. If you lift off with a different weapon and change it to Avenging Herald while hovering the bonus is not going to be applied. The same applies to Death from Above.

Message 5 of 6 (44 Views)

★★★★ Novice
just for final clarification I know how both weapon perks work and how to use them this is not the problem. The problem is that they STOPPED WORKING two patches ago. The perks work fine on the while being used on other Javelins it is only with the Storm where they 100% do not work. And there is also no way, no landing and hovering again, that makes them work again.
Message 6 of 6 (37 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help