Multiple bugs - latest update/high school years

by Mallowcorn

Original Post

Multiple bugs - latest update/high school years

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Latest
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Majority of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Regular gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? - Family of two parents, teen and a toddler. Sent teen child to school and followed her using the new High School Years, when my teen returned home I got an instant notification saying that my toddler was being taken away by social services due to neglect and the toddler instantly disappeared. No warning notifications whatsoever, absolute game breaker as the parents were home but normally a pop up would take the toddler to daycare if no one was available? Tried again with different toddler and toddlers icon instantly went red so had to return home to get the parent to look after them. Really annoying as it's never been an issue when leaving the lot before. - Another bug of people coming into my house uninvited constantly when Sims are sleeping, bathing etc and asking to be best friends, even if I've never met them before. If I agree to being best friends it pops up instantly saying they've fallen out of touch and are no longer best friends. - Issues with vendors from the pier walking into my house and sleeping in my beds etc. Can't ask them to leave either. - Issues with constantly being able to ask people to be officiant/ringbearer etc at wedding even though my sim is already married. - Lots of old social interactions from being boyfriend/girlfriend have remained even after my Sims married and live together such as asking for the house key back, asking to end woohoo partnership and asking their thoughts on marriage despite already being married! - Constant pop ups saying that my Sims have unfulfilled lives, can't discuss fears to get rid of it or seemingly do anything about it. Same with relationship fears, very randomly can discuss them. One sim was so enraged by his unfulfilled life he randomly had a heart attack. - New families on the Copperdale map (the ones in the actual trailers for the game!) have randomly disappeared. Molly's mum whom I thought was the principle is not there either so my school has no principle. Molly bizarrely is there and unaged. (Aging is turned off for unplayed houses but seems to make no difference) - No students at the school do cheerleading so can't join cheer club. - The autonomy of unplayed houses is wildly out of control, I'm getting people adopting 8 kids or 8 dogs and then their kids growing up and adopting kids as soon as there's space in the house. In general there's so many broken social interactions and regular bits of gameplay that were never an issue before.
What do you expect to see? Toddlers not being taken by social services when left with a parent and leaving the lot for a start. Best friend interaction is getting annoying too, needs toned down or fixed. People need to not be able to walk straight into your house at all times of day.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Latest updates & High School Years

Message 1 of 2 (830 Views)

Re: Multiple bugs - latest update/high school years

Community Manager

Hi @Mallowcorn 

As this report contains multiple bugs and we may already have active dedicated bug report threads opened for them here "Compiled list of reported issues" this thread has been closed.

If there isn't an active thread dedicated to each of the bugs you're experiencing in the link above, please go ahead and create a new bug report, one per each individual bug after testing if the issues persist after installing any mods/cc. That way, we can track things easier and provide relevant information regarding the specific bug.

EACade
Message 2 of 2 (766 Views)