Multiple bugs - bust the dust, calls, photography and dine out

by absurdbaby

Original Post

Multiple bugs - bust the dust, calls, photography and dine out

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.91.186.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Batu, Wedding stories and a couple of kits.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Bust the dust: Charm family, level 2 - dust not disappearing after being vacuumed. The rest: Please see description.
What happens when the bug occurs? Dust never accumulates in any lot. You may have to turn on the dust to test because I had to disable it. The rest: Please see the description.
What do you expect to see? Please see the description.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Three or four patches ago.

1. Best friend bug: Random sims my sims just met will ask to be best friends over and over again - with no friendship level at all (just met). Belly Goth is the worst for it.
2. Photography: Buggy on the tripod. Taking photos of or with people, most of the time one or more sims won't get the action to come be photographed. I have to keep resetting the camera and sims until eventually they all come.
3. Dine out. Very slow cooking and serving, Employees sometimes stand where they're spawned and don't go to their tasks or move anywhere until I leave the lot, come back and open again. Also, randomly employees will stop doing their tasks and stand still. I have to reset them over and over again to get them to move.
4. Bust the dust. I've turned the dust off in my save so please turn it back on. Dust never spawns anymore, on any lot. The dust that was already on some lots from a few patches ago, it can't be vacuumed or cleaned at all. I hate to disable the dust because the sims are always disgusting by the existing dusty levels.
5. Try for a baby call. Sims spam call asking if they should try for a baby, over and over and over and over again. Bella Goth is the worst for it again. Please make it so they take the hint the first time.

Save file

Please let me know if there's something wrong with the save file. I really wasn't sure which folders to upload. 

Hope this helps! Thanks!

Message 1 of 2 (557 Views)

Re: Multiple bugs - bust the dust, calls, photography and dine out

Community Manager

Hi there @absurdbaby,

As this report contains multiple bugs and we may already have active dedicated bug report threads opened for them here "Compiled list of reported issues" this thread has been closed.

If there isn't an active thread dedicated to each of the bugs you're experiencing in the link above, please go ahead and create a new bug report, one per each individual bug after testing if the issues persist after installing any mods/cc. That way, we can track things easier and provide relevant information regarding the specific bug.

solaire.png

Message 2 of 2 (493 Views)