Re: Multiple Issues

by PoptartJuniper

Original Post

Multiple Issues

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Xbox Series X
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.38.184.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them, including the kits.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not really sure if I'm supposed to break this down into separate posts, but I'm just going to make a list of issues I've had recently. 1) All of my sims plus any NPCs that visit the lot are OBSESSED with clay. They constantly want to play with it and leave lumps of clay on every available surface. If I sell them, they just get more from... Somewhere, I'm not sure. They consistently interrupt assigned tasks to play with clay, like jumping out of the shower to play with clay, stopping reading a book or using the computer to play with clay, stopping meal preparation to play with clay. I do not have any neighborhood policies that have anything to do with creativity active so I don't think it's that. 2) My sim that has a vacuum cleaner is obsessed with vacuuming and will consistently interrupt the same tasks as above to vacuum, even if the home is clean. The only way to prevent this is to remove the vacuum cleaner from her inventory. 3) One of my sims constantly tries to play with his phone in the middle of holding a seance, but the other one doesn't do this so I'm not sure what is going on with that. 4) My paranormal investigator was unable to complete a job at the penthouse because she could not get in. The door where you are supposed to be "buzzed in" was not clickable. The apartment is currently occupied by a ghost, so maybe that was the issue.
What happens when the bug occurs? See above.
What do you expect to see? I don't expect my sims to be constantly interrupting other tasks to play with clay, continually vacuum, etc.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I'm not really sure if I'm supposed to break this down into separate posts, but I'm just going to make a list of issues I've had recently. 

1) All of my sims plus any NPCs that visit the lot are OBSESSED with clay. They constantly want to play with it and leave lumps of clay on every available surface. If I sell them, they just get more from... Somewhere, I'm not sure. They consistently interrupt assigned tasks to play with clay, like jumping out of the shower to play with clay, stopping reading a book or using the computer to play with clay, stopping meal preparation to play with clay. I do not have any neighborhood policies that have anything to do with creativity active so I don't think it's that.

2) My sim that has a vacuum cleaner is obsessed with vacuuming and will consistently interrupt the same tasks as above to vacuum, even if the home is clean. The only way to prevent this is to remove the vacuum cleaner from her inventory.

3) One of my sims constantly tries to play with his phone in the middle of holding a seance, but the other one doesn't do this so I'm not sure what is going on with that.

4) My paranormal investigator was unable to complete a job at the penthouse because she could not get in. The door where you are supposed to be "buzzed in" was not clickable. The apartment is currently occupied by a ghost, so maybe that was the issue.

Message 1 of 2 (253 Views)

Re: Multiple Issues

Hero (Retired)
@DiamondGrrl You do need to only post one issue per thread in the bug forum. You can edit this post to make it just about one issue, and then open new reports for the other issues.
Message 2 of 2 (245 Views)