Re: Multiple Glitches after High School Years Install-no prom, 2 copperdale worl

by EA_Solaire

Original Post

Multiple Glitches after High School Years Install-no prom, 2 copperdale worlds

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.358.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? every expansion except werewolves, every game pack, every stuff pack except bowling, dust kit, country oasis kit, and children kit
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. 2 copperdale worlds-go into the world maps and you'll see two copperdale worlds next to henford-on-bagley every time 2. Freezing temperature killing sims- no matter what the weather sims will start freezing to death. Every time my sim is outside or even in the house they start freezing to death and nothing stops it even the cold acclimation trait in the rewards store. Right now I have to have the temperature effects in the environment settings off. 3. With the get famous pack, every Saturday there is a get famous event and prom at the same time. Because of this the game glitches and prom doesn't exist. I can do all the prep and ask people to prom but the actual event doesn't happen even though it shows it on the calendar. 4. giving birth at the hospital-my sim glitches in the machine and ends up stuck inside the delivery operator 5. Events at the high school- during the football and cheerleading event with the competition there is some error where the game thinks they are at the fair in Country Living so the game glitches out and tries to award you for the best egg instead of best cheerleading routine. 6. Plant glitching-I have a big garden and my plants keep multiplying all over my garden. 7. Herbalism de-stressing potion glitch-for a while now whenever there is a grill on the lot my sims constantly make de-stressing potions. I also have random neighbors coming to my house where they make the potions non stop. My sims yard in the Country Living is full of de-stressing potions and it take it a while to remove all of them.
What happens when the bug occurs? When the bugs occur they keep occurring and it causes a lot of issues with the game. No prom-auditorium is empty and event gets cancelled, sims dying from cold when it is during a heat wave, no correct events, garden mess, world glitches, no destressing potions all over the place ect.
What do you expect to see? experience a prom, sims having normal temperature relations, one copperdale world, normal hospital birth, regular events at the high school and awarded appropriately, and normal garden.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. installation of high school years yesterday and patch release on wednesday

Temporary fixes I have found for things:

1. 2 copperdale worlds- nothing yet

2. Freezing Temperature- going into settings and deactivating the option in environment settings to have the weather affect sims

3. Get Famous Event glitch w/ prom- nothing yet, another forum was saying to remove MCC or deactivate Get Famous. I do no have MCC and I'm using get famous in my game for one of the teens.

4. Giving Birth at hospital-nothing yet

5. Events at the high school-nothing yet, I think deactivating Country Living may help but my teen family is currently living and doing a lot of other stuff in the Country Living world.

6. Planting Glitch-nothing yet

7. Herbalism De-Stressing Potions- putting a fence around grills is the only way to stop it. (I have attached a picture of what it looks like when it happens).

Message 1 of 2 (729 Views)

Re: Multiple Glitches after High School Years Install-no prom, 2 copperdale worl

Community Manager

Hello @DreamingStarz14,

As this report contains multiple bugs and we may already have active dedicated bug report threads opened for them here "Compiled list of reported issues" this thread has been closed.

If there isn't an active thread dedicated to each of the bugs you're experiencing in the link above, please go ahead and create a new bug report, one per each individual bug after testing if the issues persist after installing any mods/cc. That way, we can track things easier and provide relevant information regarding the specific bug.

solaire.png

Message 2 of 2 (706 Views)