Multi Sim error, 80 energy after using for normal battles

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Apple IPad 128gb
OS Version 11.2.6 (15D100)
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 221-364-696
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Multi sim playing up, intended to use all, but have 80 energy for light/dark side battles left
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The bug happens on normal light/dark side battles, when using multi sim after saving 174, plus additional energy from the day.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Australia
Country New South Wales

Hello,

It came to my attention that there is a bug with the multi sim, I intended to use all the energy for a normal light or dark side battle, but noticed there was 80 left. I closed the game and opened it again to make sure if that could sort it, but the energy remained the same. The amount of energy intended to use was the 174 energy, plus the bonus ones given throughout the day.

The same thing happened today, I thought it would be best to report it as others experienced it too.

Is it cheating to use the remaining 80, last time I used it, this time I thought it be best to ask first in case it was cheating.

Hope to hear from you ASAP.

Message 1 of 3 (262 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Multi Sim error, 80 energy after using for normal battles

EA Live QV Team

Hi @FMAChet and thank you for the report.

The maximum number of battles you can SIm at once is 20 (5 for Hard nodes) and the energy required will be used for the 20 attempts accordingly (the total energy required can vary, depending on the node). Low nodes only require 6 energy and therefore the total amount required to SIM 20 would be 120 energy, leaving you with plenty energy left. This is working as designed and you can therefore use all your energy with no problem at all.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (251 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @FMAChet and thank you for the report.

The maximum number of battles you can SIm at once is 20 (5 for Hard nodes) and the energy required will be used for the 20 attempts accordingly (the total energy required can vary, depending on the node). Low nodes only require 6 energy and therefore the total amount required to SIM 20 would be 120 energy, leaving you with plenty energy left. This is working as designed and you can therefore use all your energy with no problem at all.

Message 2 of 3 (252 Views)

★ Apprentice

Oh, I thought the bonus energy would be included in the sims as well? Rather than used after the original 120 is used. Come to think about it, if the bug is real, I would’ve to use the energy sooner or later, having to fulfill the daily tasks.

Message 3 of 3 (245 Views)