Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RTX 2080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Playing The game
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Yes
Summarize your bug See Title
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game
What happens when the bug occurs? Yes
What should be happening instead? The system should be b

It seems like the Multi-Kill medal is acting more like a Chain-Kill-Combo metal, where you have to get 3+ kills in a row with different weapons over a short period. 

Which is surprisingly difficulty to pull off without forcing it, especially in Hard with all the sponges. I've only gotten 2 after 17 levels of gameplay. That doesn't seem right even for the most casual player. And its required for a mission, so that's annoying...

As the description on the Medal says, I should be getting a Multi-Kill every time I release my Ranger Ultimate. Re-do the tooltip, or make it work properly.

Or just get rid of it. Multi-kills are a PVP thing, and are basically meaningless in PvE. 

Message 1 of 4 (774 Views)

Re: Multi-Kills Not As Description Suggests

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

Same situation here. Level 19-20 Storm. On freeplay, easy/normal/hard. No matter what combination of weapons or abilities or super I try. I can not get one 1 multikill. This is bugged and I can not proceed in the game. Can we get a refund or can this be fixed?

Message 2 of 4 (564 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Get 8 kills in 10 seconds. If you are still doing that and it's not working than that's poor gMe design. This should not be a part of the main storyline progression. Hell it shouldn't even be a side mission. Lazy backwards development. 

Message 3 of 4 (411 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

I was wrong, got a multi-kill of a single Ranger ult. The health bars are just a bit thick mid-game. The multi-kills come more often on lower difficulties or when you have a decent build with good damage bonuses. 

Message 4 of 4 (305 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help