Re: Mr. Landgraab appears to confirm I’ve bought the Estate when I havent

by CharlieDaisy12

Original Post

Mr. Landgraab appears to confirm I’ve bought the Estate when I havent

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 7S
OS Version 14.4
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You just have to wait.
What do you expect to see? Nothing.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

I received confirmation that I had bought two lots, one I didn’t get photos of, one I did, when in fact I have not. 

262577FA-0828-43C2-BE70-C73644D685CA.png25B7D3DC-3DF1-40CF-9B01-A16548F9F669.png

Message 1 of 3 (377 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hi @CharlieDaisy12! I've seen that you reported a lot of bugs yesterday, did all these bugs happen yesterday or when did they have been happening?
Did the lot unlock or you just got the message?

Message 2 of 3 (347 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@EA_DragonsEyeFour of them all happened today shortly before I reported them, and the Throwdown Event pop ups were going on for quite a while before I finally clued in to start taking pictures. Everything I reported today BUT the cook at the front door and the inconsistencies in “X’s” name, happened today.
I never thought to go check if I actually received the properties. Now there’s a question I don’t mind finding the answer to! Will report back.

Edit: No.☹️
I should mention, all this stuff happened in my second game, the second ID I sent about Jayleen. You won’t find anything but the usual stuff in my (original) game. 
if you need my player ID for that let me know. 

Landgraab just showed up on the streets for the first time. I’ve had him before, in my other game, just that it’s hours after the confirmation that I owned his property - could be related. E4F522D1-6ECF-492B-80BC-FFFBB363151D.jpeg

Message 3 of 3 (332 Views)