Movement speed on revive

by NawwDidums

Original Post

Re: SLOW - MO

★ Guide

its been in the game since its release, its just bug probably server side since my friends also experience the same time i do when playing it together

Can be very annoying but it tends to disappear sooner or later

Message 31 of 167 (7,250 Views)

Re: Speed halved even when revived

★★★★★ Newbie
Lost a game because of this glitch
Message 32 of 167 (7,378 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Get killed and revived at respawnpoint will make it normal again

Message 33 of 167 (7,374 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Happened to me twice, one time was a teammate and the other was me but both times it was the lifeline character. Character based glitch or game related glitch? 

Message 34 of 167 (7,367 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same exact thing happened to me, except I was at the speed of crawling the whole time, but I could jump, I couldn’t slide tho, I downed myself to no avail, we ended up winning somehow 😂 1.7k damage, probablt because I was sitting back and sniping the entire game. 

Message 35 of 167 (7,358 Views)

Can't Run after Revive

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RTX 2060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 6GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Matheck
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. North of bridges
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Downed, during combat
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? One
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue?
What happens when the bug occurs? I was revived but could no longer run/sprint/walk, I was forced to very slowly move forward. I noticed as I was downed again that I could move at the same speed as crawling.
What should be happening instead? I should be able to walk normally and run/sprint
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Be downed, maybe near smoke?, and then be revived. No idea why this happened.

I was brought down by a couple of shots, grenades went off around me while I was down. My shield was worn out, got broken, then I waited a bit and was revived. Could no longer run, was forced to move at crawl speed.

Message 36 of 167 (7,209 Views)

Stuck walking at downed player speed for entirity of game after revive

★★★ Newbie

Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Rafikki290
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bangalore
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Wraith and Lifeline
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Slum Lakes inside of a building
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Just got revived
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 7 or so i think
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 02.13.19 19:45 PST
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I got revived and first had the sound of the impact shield constantly with the speed of being downed while walking and trying to run. Downed myself with a grenade and got revived again to try and get rid of the problem, sound was gone but slowness was still there. I had to crouch and constantly melee to just move at an alright speed. Could still jump and climb stuff. Went on zip lines just fine and redeploy balloons alright as well. Had a cool team and they made me Wraith portals as much as possible to help as well. Came in second place too, so that was cool at least.
What should be happening instead? Normal movement speed and ability to run.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not a clue.

here is a link to a clip i made about the video, i also posted on reddit with the same clip 

https://streamable.com/r0pg7

Message 37 of 167 (7,337 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same thing happened to me as well. Super frustrating. I recorded it and just watched the video back. I was downed as Bangalore and was using a lvl1 knockdown shield which broke from enemy fire. My teammate was able to pick me up, but I was stuck moving at the downed speed while holding your shield. I was next to a rock while downed and when my teammate started the revive animation the game slid us a half a meter away from the rocks. I was downed twice more in the game and being picked up again didn't correct the problem. I spammed every button on my keyboard nothing helped. I could do everything normally except move at anything more than a crawl and also anything that requires momentum. Thank you. Account name wrmlps.

Message 38 of 167 (7,358 Views)

Slowmotion movement

★★★★★ Expert

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? XDonny
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Iknowthedunkno
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bangalore
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Wraith
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Right in front of the Market
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I was flanking
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 4
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 13.02.2019.00:27
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? You move in slow motion
What should be happening instead? Moving at normal pace
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea. It either happend due to bangalore's Ultimate or arc stars

So this didn't happen to me, but to my teammate. We were in a firefight when an enemy Bangalore used her Ultimate. After that my teammate moved in slow motion. 

Now I know what you might think, but no, she was neither downed or just walking. You could see her running in actual slowmotion. It was not due to the server cause I've had that happen a few times and everyone's affected. This time only he was affected by it. I tried my Ultimate as I was Bangalore too to see if it helps, no dice. Threw throwables, nothing. Punching also to no avail. She tried her tactical and basically moved only 6 feet forward. Ultimate also slow. 

Basically Bangalore's effect when the missiles explode was permanent. Was funny to see, but a killing bug to have. 

Couldn't let her die to see if revive would work cause we were in last few circles unfortunately. 

Message 39 of 167 (7,252 Views)

★★ Novice

this just happened to me as well. Was playing Bloodhound at the time too and had just activated my ultimate when i went down. After being revived I was moving at what i could only describe as 25% speed (im assuming since the ultimate had sped me up). I play on PC and so far this has only happened once, but it caused me to be stuck out in the open unable to seek cover when enemies were above my squad and resulted in us loosing.

I'll be making a post too just to get everything out there

Message 40 of 167 (7,331 Views)