Re: Moved out Sim loses relationship with previous family

by SimGuruMaaike

Original Post

Moved out Sim loses relationship with previous family

★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) IPhone 7
OS Version 12.3.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1004337063310
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to SIM data Click on icon man with diamond Click on conversation tab SIM Ai is his sister, relationship not showing SIM Code is his sister, relationship not showing SIM Dee is his mother, showing she is his daughter SIM Droid is his father, showing he is his son. SIM Deedee is his sister. This is the only correct relationship.
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country US
Additional feedback

I have requested two Sims to move into my household. Both Sims' parents became their children. They only maintain sibling relationship with a playable sibling Sim, not with NPC siblings.

I expected the relationship to remain the same even though a SIM came from another household. His parents should still be his parents, not his son and daughter. He should still maintain sibling relationship with all his siblings whether they are playable or not.

Message 1 of 3 (475 Views)

EA Live QV Team

When you moved Data into your home, did you have to add the Droid back to his contacts?

Message 2 of 3 (442 Views)

★★★ Guide

Yes, I had a party and added Droid (The father, now the Son) to Data's contact.

Also noticed that Data cannot begin a friendship with Droid.

It is weird. 

It seems some of the relationships Data had in previous household remained but alot were twisted, turned upside down and so forth.

Just trying to figure out if this is normal or is this a bug.

I understand that the SIM that starts a relationship has to initiate all events.

Yet not sure why when Data moved to another household, his father became his son.

Message 3 of 3 (426 Views)