Re: Move-in request to other player lost

★★★★★ Expert

@Phantomlover1717 wrote:

Let me know how it goes on level 8. 

Will do

Message 11 of 14 (568 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@Finealta Do you remember if you deleted or ignored @VintageStarlette's first request for your Sim to move in with them? Its possible the second and third request won't come in if the first request was deleted.

Message 12 of 14 (554 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@SimGuruMaaike wrote:

@Finealta Do you remember if you deleted or ignored @VintageStarlette's first request for your Sim to move in with them? Its possible the second and third request won't come in if the first request was deleted.

No, it never appeared at all.  I’m not even getting the relationship notifications when other players sims advance with mine.  I’ve reached level 8 now with @VintageStarlette ’s sim but i cant send her a request to see if it works on my end because i have all four slots filled and it says my house it full..........

Message 13 of 14 (530 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@VintageStarlette  Hey hun, have you tried getting Charlee’s relationship to lvl 8 with another of your sims?  Maybe it will work with another sim requesting?  I cant send the request because my house is full.  I have my four active sims, including Charlee and three adult kids.  If i need to move out one of the kids i can, but i think i need an actual free slot. :-/

Message 14 of 14 (478 Views)