Mouse snap randomly to bottom left of screen after update to patch 1.2

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? algogojo
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Grand Canyon
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I'm just playing and moving my mouse
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? All the match I'm currently played since updated to patch 1.2
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 05.06.19 10.30am GMT +8
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? After I update the game to patch 1.2, my mouse just suddenly snap to the bottom left of the screen, it randomly occurred everywhere when I was in the game, whether in the lobby, during legends selection and in the game, the mouse just suddenly snap on the bottom left of the screen in random time almost every 5 - 10 seconds. I can't aim or shoot properly because the cursor just suddenly snap to the bottom left screen at any time it wants.
What should be happening instead? The mouse shouldn't snap on bottom left of screen, it should just move as my mouse attended to move.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I just know this occurs after I update the game to latest patch. Please help, I can't play this game until it is resolved. Thanks.

After I update my game to the latest patch 1.2, my cursor in the game just snapping to the bottom left of the screen almost every 5 - 10 seconds, I can't aim and shoot properly because every time I'm doing it, the cursor will snap to the bottom left of my screen.

Message 1 of 2 (170 Views)

Re: Mouse snap randomly to bottom left of screen after update to patch 1.2

Community Manager

It sounds like there's a weird interaction with some 3rd party software, please try restarting with a Clean Boot and see if anything changes. 

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-to-clean-boot-your-pc/

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (151 Views)