Mouse glitch

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Gtx1050ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8gb
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Andelag281
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. It happens in every area
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I moved my mouse
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? I think I played 1 mach in which this didn't occur in all of season 3
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) It started happening from 11th of october, 2019
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? The mouse becomes unusable like its having ping isues and also it has very very lowe sensitivity that constantly changes so its super choppy as I said like its having ping isues. This glitch kills your ability to play and it never disapears it can only be stoped for a little bit while aiming but then after a second or 2 it begins killing your experience once again.
What should be happening instead? The game should be inputing my mouse movement properly
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into a game (not practice range) and move your mouse left or right(it can begin when jumping out of the plane) ‌

1. Product: Apex Legends
    Platform:PC
    Please specify your platform model. PC
    AMD or Nvidia Model Number Gtx1050ti
    Enter RAM memory size in GB 8gb
    What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Andelag281
    Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
    Are you using any software with an overlay? No
    Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
    Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
    Where did the issue occur? In a match
    Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. It happens in every area
    What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I moved my mouse
    Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
    How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? This happens 3rd time in a row I think I played 1 mach in which this didnt occur
    When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) I think it happened from 10th to 14th of ovtober in 2019th
    How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
    How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
    What happens when the bug occurs? The mouse becomes unusable like its having ping isues and also it has very very lowe sensitivity that constantly changes so its super choppy as I said like its having ping isues. This glitch kills your ability to play and it never disapears it can only be stoped for a little bit while aiming but then after a second or 2 it begins killing your experience once again.
    What should be happening instead? The game should be inputing my mouse movement properly
    Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into a game (not practice range) and move your mouse left or right(it can begin when jumping out of the plane)
Message 1 of 7 (856 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mouse glitch

Hey @AndelAg281 

Can you lower the priority of Apex Legends and return it back to its default value?

This is currently a common issue that appeared after season 3.

Let me know if this changes anything. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (783 Views)

All Replies

Hey @AndelAg281 

Have you made changes to your set Apex to a high priority?

Are you using any Advanced launch commands ?

Message 2 of 7 (820 Views)

★★ Novice
@Zeelmaekers Yes to both but I had the same problem before I did any changes
Message 3 of 7 (800 Views)

Hey @AndelAg281 

Can you lower the priority of Apex Legends and return it back to its default value?

This is currently a common issue that appeared after season 3.

Let me know if this changes anything. 

Message 4 of 7 (784 Views)

★★ Novice
@Zeelmaekers I have no idea why but that worked
Message 5 of 7 (771 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a problem my mouse onlu move too the left when I move it not up not down only left

Message 6 of 7 (709 Views)

★★★★ Novice
What if i have The same glitch now in season 4
Message 7 of 7 (495 Views)