Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Other
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 03.08.19
Summarize your bug People using mouse and keyboard on console
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play console
What happens when the bug occurs? You die a lot
What should be happening instead? You die normally

Console is supposed to be a level playing field of people using only controller. If they wanted us to use mouse and keyboard they could've easily supplied one in the box for cheaper than a controller. I am sick and tired of going against these players gaining any advantage possible to boost stats.

I play in south africa and the servers become really sweaty trying to keep up with people who use mouse and keyboard/3rd party devices such as cronus max, xim, etc. The game becomes less fun especially because the community is small so we know most of the players and suddenly they are demolishing others easily.

With regards to the video I know spectator mode is half broken, but I have tested and the way you shoot the gun and the sound it makes, is correct in spectator mode despite it not showing recoil control and tracking targets fast enough. I've watched all console streamers (who use controller) use this M1A1 and no one can fire it as fast as this guy. I've only seen PC players such as Stodeh do it. It's ridiculous that this is allowed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOZZpXOopscBI  This is a video by GetGoodGuy who shows DICE devs saying the game does not have native support for mouse and keyboard and 3rd party devices violate the terms of service. Do something about this.

Message 1 of 4 (439 Views)

Re: Mouse and Keyboard on console

★★★ Apprentice

Are you serious ? Input device bothers you yet you are not bothered game can't even run anything close to 60fps on consoles and you are a second grade customer with 30hz servers...

Message 2 of 4 (397 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@IDazzlerazzleYou take what you can get and frankly I'm fine with the way the game's performance for me, I haven't experienced major performance issues. If you click the link provided, you'd see it's actually a more bigger problem than you think.

Message 3 of 4 (384 Views)

Hero
@IonizedPluto Sony licence a third-party adaptor for the PS4 and Microsoft have enable native M&K support on Xbox One, leaving the decision as to whether to implement it or not with the developers. Next generation consoles are also rumoured to have native support. Basically it's not going to go away and manufacturers are seemingly embracing the idea.

Also you can achieve that fire rate by using trigger locks and setting the trigger sensitivity to 5% in game, and you can lower it even further on Xbox using the Elite controller and their app. The fire rates are capped in this game and cannot be exceeded, even if using a macro on a CronusMax (which is a bannable offence under the EA ToS already), so a fast firing semi-automatic weapons like the M1A1, G1-5 and P08 can be fired as quickly as you press the trigger.

Moreover console is already not a level playing field and many factors can give an advantage. Even something as simple as one person using a television and another using a monitor with a fast refresh rate.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 4 of 4 (341 Views)