★★★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8GB
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Anywhere the pause menu can be accessed, but especially the launch bay.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug The cursor in menus (such as Forge) will just disappear completely (even its button prompts on the bottom of the screen will disappear). The only way to get the cursor back is to leave the menus entirely and then go back into them. This will happen anywhere between 0 seconds (literally never getting the mouse cursor at all) to roughly 10-15 seconds. The launch bay is FAR worse, Tarsis and free-roam happens but not as often. This has been happening for quite some time and I have seen several other threads mentioning this. I would really like to see this mentioned and fixed please!
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to launch bay, enter forge, wait a couple seconds.
What happens when the bug occurs? The cursor and all references to it on the bottom of the screen completely vanish and do not work
What should be happening instead? The cursor should remain usable until menus have been left.

I havent found anything that solves this issue more directly and frankly I shouldnt have to. If you cant handle something like a mouse cursor working properly in your PC game, should you even be making them?

Message 1 of 3 (222 Views)

Re: Mouse Cursor Disappears

★★★★ Newbie

i have the exact same issue. My info:

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32GB
Please select your region EU

Message 2 of 3 (140 Views)

Re: Mouse Cursor Disappears

★★★★ Novice

Got the same issue

Message 3 of 3 (122 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help