Motorola G6 frequent in game crash

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Motorola G6
OS Version Android Version 8.0.0 January patch
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 813-464-188
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Screen freezes only during battle, needs restart
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game on motorola g6 4 gb ram and i guarantee it will happen
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country usa

I bought a new phone, specially with more ram so i can boost my in game experience. Ever since i got it, the game crashes on a daily basis in between 3 to 5 times. It always happens during battle never when just browsing or buying materials. It does not matter what the battle is: arena, ships, vs environment etc. The way it happens is the screen freezes with no real indications as to when or why it happens. Only way to solve it is by restarting the game thus loosing your battle. I used to have a cheap ZTE phone for 2 years and it did not crush a single time. I tried having only SWGOH open and nothing else if it is memory problem but the game would still crash. It happens randoms but persistently on a daily basis. It happens on both wifi or mobile data, i doubt it is connection related. 

Message 1 of 5 (698 Views)

Re: Motorola G6 frequent in game crash

EA Live QV Team

Hi @shaniamania and sorry to hear that.

Have you already completed the available steps from our help article?

Message 2 of 5 (667 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, SWGOH is the only game i have installed. I have just a couple of apps installed and more than 2 gb free. I deliberately stopped using any other applications when playing just to give it extra RAM to operate with. Unfortunately no real success. 

Message 3 of 5 (653 Views)

★★ Novice

do not know why you guys even bother creating new content if your app is going to crush during each GA. You totally ruin the experience you are supposed to create. Second time in a row my game crushes during Grand Arena and guess what it is a loss. Obviously you do not care. Motorola G6 crushes constantly during GA and TW but of course that is not your problem.

Message 4 of 5 (605 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How is this possible the only response you've given yet?  This happens on my g6 every day. Fix your game!

Message 5 of 5 (532 Views)