Re: Motion gaming cant be repaired

by crinrict

Original Post

Motion gaming cant be repaired

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.74.59.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University, Cats and dogs, City Living, Seasons, Island Living, Strangerville, Jungle Adventure, Paranormal Stuff Pack, Romantic Garden Stuff Pack and Tiny Living Stuff Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to repair a broken motion gaming mat
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims cant repair the motion gaming mat. Everytime they do, it immediately breaks again and they get stuck in the action of trying to repair it
What do you expect to see? The sim to repair the motion gaming mat
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

It happened with every sim. Even if they had high handiness

Message 1 of 3 (210 Views)

Hero
@maczealot Did you install any updates ? Is the mat outside or inside ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (176 Views)

Hero
@maczealot Did you upgrade the mat in any way ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (139 Views)