Re: Most used weapon doesn't show in the soldier tab

by spitfiresiemion

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Most used weapon doesn't show in the soldier tab

★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug The soldier tab in the main menu doesn't show my most used weapon (peacekeeper and Burton LMR). The BF1 companion doesn't show it either
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? just have the most kills with the Peacekeeper or the Burton LMR. It shows the second most used instead
What happens when the bug occurs? Instead of showing the Peacekeeper (over 500 kills) it shows my second most used hand weapon the Nagant revolver (over 100 kills). For a short time after it was released I had the Burton LMR as my most used main weapon and it didn't show either, instead it was showing my second most used, the Lebel model sniper rifle. I thought it would get patched earlier but it didn't so I'm letting you know. Thx for your help
Please select your region Europe
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050
Enter RAM memory size in GB VRAM 4 GB

The soldier tab in the main menu of the game doesn't show the most used weapons (Peacekeeper and Burton LMR) instead it shows the second most used. Thx for your help

Message 1 of 2 (652 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

I don't think Peacekeeper missing in Companion is a bug. I'm pretty sure one of devs mentioned it being a mix of doing it on purpose and, in case of Companion, some limitations. Basically, it's not in there to avoid spoiling the reward for Easter egg challenges.

On Burton, I suspect it wasn't added to both stat-gathering places as an oversight, seeing as it was introduced separately from all the other major weapon addition events (DLCs, Weapon Crate Update and BFV preorder bonuses). Still makes it a bug, obviously.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (610 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

I don't think Peacekeeper missing in Companion is a bug. I'm pretty sure one of devs mentioned it being a mix of doing it on purpose and, in case of Companion, some limitations. Basically, it's not in there to avoid spoiling the reward for Easter egg challenges.

On Burton, I suspect it wasn't added to both stat-gathering places as an oversight, seeing as it was introduced separately from all the other major weapon addition events (DLCs, Weapon Crate Update and BFV preorder bonuses). Still makes it a bug, obviously.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 2 of 2 (611 Views)