by Alkabraz

Original Post

Most games I only have 1 teammate in trios

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Xbox Series X
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Alkabraz
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Entire game / Legend Selection Screen
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Playing the game in trios, with squad fill ON, either by myself or with another squadmate
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? This issue occurs very often, sometimes 5 games in a row, or down to 1 in every 3 games at the least. Can't play 4 games without it happening at least once.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Chaos Theory Update - present
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I only have 1 teammate rather than 2 in at least 50% of my games. This happens both when I am playing by myself, or even if I have another friend with me (obviously it doesn't occur if I have a full squad). This issue occurs in trios, and I feel like it is occurring because of the no-fill option added. I haven't really had it happen in duos. The squadmates I play with when the issue occurs are also on Xbox platforms, but the issue still occurs when solo queing to find crossplay squadmates, and I still end up with only 1 teammate. P.S. the platform model option for Xbox Series X isn't available, so I just chose Xbox One X.
What should be happening instead? I should have 2 squadmates, not just 1 in trios.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Monitor how many squads in trios have all 3 squadmates. Look at programming for no-fill.

Message 1 of 1 (80 Views)