More problems with Chez Llama

by Kattoinette

Original Post

More problems with Chez Llama

★★★ Apprentice

Chez Llama is a PROBLEM. I managed to fix the stair issue myself, but now I have randos walking into my kitchen despite the door being locked for everyone but employees. Then they get stuck and walk around in the landscaping for a while, glitching between that and the floor. When I reset the sim, they're still on the landscaping. They started doing this after I locked the door.

Message 1 of 5 (736 Views)

Re: More problems with Chez Llama

★★★ Apprentice

ALSO, sometimes my server will go through the animation of delivering food and it just never appears on the table and the chef has to remake it. Now she's walking around, about to serve a plate of air.

Message 2 of 5 (725 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

ALSO also, customers who already have their food being mad that they're waiting to get their food:

Message 3 of 5 (710 Views)

★★ Pro
@Kattoinette Have never bothered locking the door as it's not been a problem for me having customers or what not occasionally wander in. It's not on the route to anything they'd want so it hasn't happened in my game. I wonder with the walls being all weird in there anyway, if locking the door traps them inside instead of keeping them out? Maybe try reversing the door direction and see if that makes a difference?
Message 4 of 5 (665 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I closed off the other side of the kitchen with more fencing, so hopefully that helps. 

Message 5 of 5 (653 Views)