More hitreg bamboozlery

★★ Guide

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number gtx 970
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? throhjen
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. any
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. fighting
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? doesnt do damage
What should be happening instead? do damage
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play the game

First shots on the downed Wraith did no damage but were  right on his skull.

https://gfycat.com/HappyScratchyGoose

Message 1 of 13 (651 Views)

Re: More hitreg bamboozlery

Community Manager

Glad to see you still got the kill. The team is definitely looking into this as mentioned in today's 1.1.1. Patch notes.

At the start of Season 1, we previously talked about how our beloved Thicc Bois (Pathfinder, Gibraltar and Caustic) were getting crushed due to their hitbox size compared to other Legends. We first wanted to try adjusting hitboxes to better fit the model. For Pathfinder, this change worked very well. (Note: separately, we are actively investigating and working on fixing unrelated hit registration issues sometimes affecting all characters). However, after looking at the data and player feedback, Gibraltar and Caustic only improved slightly with the hitbox adjustments.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 13 (609 Views)

★★ Guide
Message 3 of 13 (563 Views)

★★ Guide

Are you ever going to fix this issue or do you plan to update the game like you update your other games, when everybody else already is gone?

The pathfinder issue has been around since you launched the BP, about a month ago, did you do anything to combat the problem? Highly doubt it.

Not only the hitbox is messed up (why would you add a skin that changes the model that much, size-wise), but hit registration is surreal. 

https://gfycat.com/DevotedComfortableIndianelephant

Message 4 of 13 (531 Views)

★★ Guide

MORE. MORE. Fix this * already yeah? Thanks.

https://gfycat.com/ShrillHelpfulHypsilophodon

Message 5 of 13 (524 Views)

★ Novice

I am facing the same problems some hits do damage some dont and i also recieve damage behind the wall

facing this problem since the last patch 

I am quitting this game till they fix it  cause whats the use if you die just after landing

going back to pubg for now hope it gets fixed

Message 6 of 13 (505 Views)

★★ Guide

Considering how PUBG gets treated by their development team shows their passion for the game, i've been playing it for a while and tbh it's the go to BR for me. Apex was showing promise at the beginning but now it really shows its true colors. 

Message 7 of 13 (497 Views)

Message 8 of 13 (457 Views)

★★ Guide

More of the same bull****, i expected an update this Tuesday, fixing at least a small amount of bugs, a patch. Big NOPE. Game forgotten already?

Apparently people can shoot through walls now.

https://gfycat.com/separatehappygoluckybasil

Message 9 of 13 (423 Views)

★★ Guide

Ever since the bp released people reported pathfinder hitreg issues, that was more than a month ago, is anyone working on a fix or do you plan on everyone to quit and there will be nothing more to fix?

Message 10 of 13 (346 Views)