More Revan bugs in the Sith Raid...

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? LG Phone, PC
OS Version 6.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 678-943-849
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Traya attacks, Yoda goes down to 1HP, and Savior doesn't trigger. Instead, it triggers one turn later with Revan
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play phase 3 of the raid
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country Argentina

Traya used the area attack, and GMY went down to 1HP and died. Savior didn't trigger. Then, she attacked Revan, and savior Triggered, as you can see in the image. It's the second time IN A DAY that this particular skill bugs off. It's pretty annoying, and please do something. It's useless to have this skill if it doesn't work as it should

Untitled-1.jpg
Message 1 of 4 (297 Views)

Re: More Revan bugs in the Sith Raid...

Given that none of the 4 surviving Jedi have Traya's "Isolate" debuff on them, I'm guessing that GMY was Isolated when he died.

Inside the Sith Raid, Traya's Isolate says:
"Isolated: Can't be Revived; can't attack or gain positive effects out of turn; allies can't attack or gain positive effects during this unit's turn."

Since Revan's Savior says: 

"The first time another Jedi ally would be reduced to 1% Health, if Revan is active, they recover 100% of their Max Health and Protection, gain Critical Hit Immunity for 2 turns, take a Bonus Turn [which translates to gain 100% turn meter], dispel all debuffs on themself, and can't be defeated for the rest of the turn."

According to the list of "Positive Effects" found under the Darth Traya character strategy section, all of the Savior effects count as a "positive effect" except for the "can't be defeated for the rest of the turn."  It seems like the "can't be defeated" should maybe apply to an isolated Jedi in p3 of the sith raid, but it might just be a new positive effect that was added to the game, and the list under Traya's kit was never updated to include it.  

The fact that Savior triggered for a non-Isolated Jedi after that shows that it was working - it's just that the raid Isolate mechanic "trumps" Savior.  

★ Apprentice
Nope, he wasn't isolated, the skill was still on cooldown from a previous fight
Message 3 of 4 (288 Views)

As I responded in your other phase 3 thread, can you please record video of your next attempt? The screenshot you've provided is targeting a saber, so it's impossible to verify Traya's status. All I can tell from the screenshot is:
1. You recently used "Stand Alone" (based on the 17% cd for stand alone)
2. No Jedi has Isolate (meaning either the dead GMY had it or the battle has only had 1-2 total turns for Traya)
3. Savior just triggered on Revan (due to the Crit Immunity).

What I cannot tell is:
1. How many turns Traya has taken
2. What the current cooldown is for Isolate (i.e. how long ago did she use it?)

So in this scenario, it seems that one of three things has happened:
a) Savior didn't work.
b) GMY was isolated and killed, so Savior couldn't work.
c) Traya's AoE killed both GMY and Revan at the same time (on her 1st or 2nd turn!?) and Savior picked Revan to revive instead of GMY.

It's certainly possible that Savior is bugged and doesn't work, but it seems unlikely, given that nobody else is reporting it and no changes have been made to Revan's skills or the Sith Raid recently.

More information, screenshots, and video will help us diagnose the potential problem, so anything else you can add will be helpful.

Thanks!