More Mod Misunderstandings (are Making Me Moody... and Alliterate)

by enltguy

Original Post

More Mod Misunderstandings (are Making Me Moody... and Alliterate)

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Moto G5 Plus
OS Version 8.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Character loses power with addition of mod
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country

I posted before about this, someone said I'd need more to back it up, well, this wasn't just not paying close attention, this has happened again - placing a mod where there was no mod previously has caused my character's power to drop by several hundred.  What is going on with this?!

Message 1 of 4 (229 Views)

Re: More Mod Misunderstandings (are Making Me Moody... and Alliterate)

★★★★★ Novice

Just keeps ahppening.  I moved a bunch of arena mods over to Phoenix to 7* Thrawn, and am moving them all back, putting mods where there were none, recreating full sets of mods, etc., which should cause the power to jump up, but instead in every case it is plummeting.  I really hope someone can figure this out, I'm not very happy about this. 

Message 2 of 4 (228 Views)

★★ Guide
Get some screen grabs
Message 3 of 4 (220 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @enltguy,

If you are moving your arena mods to the Phoenix Squad and they had mods, then your total GP will drop due the mods removed from the Phoenix squad. When you move those mods back to your arena team, the total GP will not change. Still, your total GP will be lower than it was before you started moving the mods until you equip the Phoenix squad with their original mods.

We've just tested it once again and verified that this is working correctly for us. If you provide us with a video, that would be helpful.

Message 4 of 4 (217 Views)