Mods not showing up when trying to sell

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? LG G4
OS Version 6.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 825-368-635
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Certain mods only show up when i view my inventory for assignment but when i view my inventory to sell, the mods aren't there.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? View mod inventory from any character (i.e. tap the manage button on the right side of the view character screen). Tap the filter button and look for the mods. In my case these are 3 dot D and E tier mods so i filter for mk 1, 2, and 3 mods. The mods show up. Now exit the filter screen and tap the sell button. Do the exact same filter and the mods do not show up.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region South America
Country United States

I have a saved screencast that shows the bug but i am unable to upload it. If you have an alternate way of getting ther video to you, le me know.

Message 1 of 2 (169 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mods not showing up when trying to sell

Hi there,

Check your mod loadouts. Mods that are part of loadouts cannot be sold. Remove them from the loadout, or delete the loadout concerned and you'll be able to sell the mods.

Hope this helps.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (148 Views)

All Replies

Re: Mods not showing up when trying to sell

Hi there,

Check your mod loadouts. Mods that are part of loadouts cannot be sold. Remove them from the loadout, or delete the loadout concerned and you'll be able to sell the mods.

Hope this helps.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (149 Views)