Mods not enabling and dine out glitch

by msofab0521

Original Post

Mods not enabling and dine out glitch

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.69.59.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and dogs, city living , discover university ,get famous,get together ,island living ,seasons, dine out,parenthood,realm of magic,spa day,vampires,bowling night,fitness stuff, laundry day and movie hangout stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I try to re enable script mods reset the game and the mods are still not enabled When going to a restaurant the waiters don’t deliver food to occupied tables and when they do the food does not show up on the table
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing it’s just annoying
What do you expect to see? Script mods not enabled And Dine out not working properly
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After this brand new 12/14/20 update my game updated then I started having issues

Of course after we update our games we have to re enable script mods and reset our games . I have tried to re enable my script mods and the game refuses to enable it . Also I have dine out installed in my game and the waiters don’t deliver food to the correct tables , they deliver food to empty tables and when they do deliver food to reserved tables the food doesn’t show up on the table . The animation is there but the food doesn’t show up on the table.

Message 1 of 5 (507 Views)

Re: Mods not enabling and dine out glitch

Hero
@msofab0521 Please see this thread for the mods not enabling: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/CURRENT-ISSUE-Anti-Virus-blocking-User-Folder-Screensh...

For the dine out issue: Is this in restaurants you own or when you visit ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (492 Views)

★ Novice
@crinrict With dine out it was a restaurant I owned ,and thank you !!.
Message 3 of 5 (483 Views)

Hero
@msofab0521 Would you mind editing the first post and make it about the Dine Out issue only ?

I'll test if I can duplicate this later.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (462 Views)

Hero
@msofab0521 I wasn't able to duplicate your issue. Are you still having issues ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (351 Views)