Mods are not showing in sell inventory

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad
OS Version 12.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 571911842
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Mods in the mod inventory are not showing up to sell
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Please see picture evidence
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country US

I have attached pictures to show evidence that mods that are in the mod inventory, do not show up when you go to the mod sell section. In other words, I have mods available in the inventory to put on characters but those same mods are not available to sell?!

This is is horrendous and needs to be fixed, if you are going to continue to limit the mod inventory then at least let me sell all the useless mods that are sitting in my inventory! 

Please note that that the pictures attached are only one example that I found today... I can only imagine how many other mods may be sitting in the inventory that do not show up when I go to the sell “inventory/ screen”. Mod inventory limits continues to be a horrible ordeal and having terrible mods in my inventory that I cannot sell does not help the situation in the least!

picture example 1 : shows 3 purple mods available to deploy to characters 

picture example 2 : shows 2 purple mods available to sell, one missing purple mod?

The missing/ useless mod I would like to sell , of course

A088E283-B8C9-4AE1-9C3E-FDCC34D8FD3D.jpeg
75368DDD-F9E3-4212-86C4-2D11479335E4.jpeg
Message 1 of 7 (609 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mods are not showing in sell inventory

Hello there,

Those mods are likely part of loadouts. Remove them from the loadouts, or delete the loadout, and they'll appear on the sell screen.

Hope this helps!

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (603 Views)

All Replies

Hello there,

Those mods are likely part of loadouts. Remove them from the loadouts, or delete the loadout, and they'll appear on the sell screen.

Hope this helps!

Message 2 of 7 (604 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Ugggg, these are not part of load outs! If it was a load out it would have the characters picture on it!

I Purposely removed / sorted all mods to remove any mods on load out

Message 3 of 7 (599 Views)

Loadouts and attached mods are two different things.

Mods that are part of loadouts but not attached to characters do not have a character portrait.

Go to a character, then manage (mods), assign loadout, and look at the options there. You will find that some of your mods that aren't on the sell screen are showing there. Delete those loadouts, and the mods will appear on the sell screen.

Message 4 of 7 (593 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Got you, I will check but I have very few load outs...if this mod is on one....it must be extremely old, ok
Message 5 of 7 (588 Views)

If you have very few loadouts it might be worthwhile deleting all of them in case there are other mods among them that you would like to sell. Let me know if you have any joy.

Message 6 of 7 (585 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Deleted the load outs and it worked...you’re the genius I’m the dunce :-) still wish they would do something about mod inventory. Thanks, marked as resolved

Message 7 of 7 (577 Views)