Mod panel continually pre-selects the first mod clicked

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 8 Plus
OS Version 12.4.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 217351171
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug To get to mods panel from the main character panel you have to click on one of the 6 mods. Upon entering the mod panel, the mod that was clicked on is pre-selected. Before doing anything, you need to deselect that mod. After assigning a mod loadout, when returning to the mod panel the previously pre-selected mod is selected again. You then need to click the “-“ at the top to deselect that mod before you can accept or cancel the assignment of the mod loadout. That’s too many unnecessary clicks and it should return to the previous behaviour where it didn't pre-select a mod.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Click on a mod from the main character panel. 2. Deselect that pre-selected mod from the mod panel. 3. Assign a loadout. 4. The previously pre-selected mod will be selected again. 5. Deselect the pre-selected mod again. 6. Click “Confirm” or “Revert” to apply to cancel the mod loadout assignment.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Australia
Country Australia

No additional information.

Message 1 of 3 (269 Views)

Re: Mod panel continually pre-selects the first mod clicked

★★★★★ Novice
@Arrikhan45 Good thing I read through all the thread as I was about to post this hoping that it would help support to find a fix to it...!!! Well +1 me too and bumped to the beginning of the thread hoping more people sees this
Message 2 of 3 (210 Views)

Re: Mod panel continually pre-selects the first mod clicked

★ Guide

I find it super annoying as well.  Coupled with the loadout tabs not behaving correctly, remodding from the character view has become a royal pain again. 

Message 3 of 3 (197 Views)