Re: Mod lock for GA not working

by zigerGR

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

The video (https://youtu.be/_6f4tymJu-4) is an exploit, when you can bring in mods from loudouts. However reported bug is that after GA defense/attack phase shift your character mods are updated to current ones.

Happened to me once with unmoded character in first phase, then in next phase they all had mods which I put on for TW. Tho I could never replicate it, so never reported it.

So there might be two different problems actually. 

Message 31 of 40 (1,906 Views)

★★ Novice

This isn’t just for GA. My report in February was from TW.

Message 32 of 40 (1,887 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I thought I was going mad as this has affected my Jedi Knight Revan in GA and TW over the past few weeks, to the point I fastidiously checked and double-checked speeds, yet he kept going second in fights.  It has happened to me again today - my 263 Speed Revan going second against a 249 Speed opponent, with identical teams, no TM pre-load.  Please fix this as it is breaking both GA and TW, which are the only parts of the game that are vaguely interesting these days, since the pay-to-win Malak farce and the ageing raid content.

Message 33 of 40 (1,867 Views)

★ Apprentice
This has been a problem overlooked for way to long and I'm sure this exploit was used against my DR/Malak team 2 GA's ago. Fix this ASAP or at least acknowledge the problem for once. It's finally being blown up on Reddit and Youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6f4tymJu-4
Message 34 of 40 (1,822 Views)

Here is the official announcement from Crumb. The tl;dr:
They know about it. It's slated to be fixed. It'll be fixed in a bit. Don't do it or you risk being banned.
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/203670/issue-with-grand-arena-roster-lock...

★★★ Newbie
17 people now!
Message 36 of 40 (1,761 Views)

★ Novice

I had this issue in the current TW - mods were all in place at TW lock but missing when I went to attack today.

Message 37 of 40 (1,727 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same issue in GA for the 3rd round last GA  (for 1st place) last Monday and today for 1st round.

I've locked my JkR arena squad with GAT who works fine in the arena to counter DR (279 speed GMY and 296 speed JKr).

Today like last Monday, in arena, i was testing GR squad with Padme lead putting arena mods from JkR squad on them. (Jkr 233 speed after remodding). It was just before starting GA battle.

Twice my JkR goes after his DR (309 speed) & BSF (305 speed), not letting me a chance to win.

Twice I show the mods before the battle, it shows the saved mods (279 speed GMY and 296 speed JKr) but when you start the battle, it seems to take the current mods(JkR 233 speed)

test my new GR Padme lead squad

Message 38 of 40 (1,655 Views)

★★ Novice

My mods didn't lock when they should for this week's grand arena. I had them all set before the lock time for sure.

I logged into the game half an hour after lock and made some changes that seem to have been saved.

The result is that some of my key heroes don't have proper moding.

Is there someone capable to help me reverse this?

Message 39 of 40 (1,520 Views)

★★ Novice

@CG_MindTricks maybe you can help me?

Message 40 of 40 (1,515 Views)