Re: Mod lock for GA not working

by Xander_ANZGC

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

@CG_MindTricks I moved mods from Rey, BB and R2, during the defense setup phase.

I probably moved them onto Traya, Vader and Nihilus as I was testing in squad arena the next day after during the setup phase.

Then the following day in attack phase my Rey, BB8 and R2 had no mods in GA, even though visually they were showing as seen in the video.

I tried moving mods during attack phase for testing purposes and the changes didn't reflect in GA.

So it seems that my mods locked sometime during the defense setup phase, instead of at the player lock.

Message 11 of 40 (1,504 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Just to confirm my Rey, BB8 and R2 still had no mods in attack round 2.

Message 12 of 40 (1,503 Views)

★ Guide

I did after setting up my defense formation for the first round.  The changes were for arena overnight and next day.  When I went to attack the next day, correct mods we're showing in GA when looking at each character during selection, but the turn order did not reflect it. 

Message 13 of 40 (1,492 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Thanks for the replies. So far I managed to test removing and replacing mods during the Attack Phase and I am now testing the same but during Round 3 Setup Phase.
If possible to get more videos with details on when the mods were replaced or removed from the characters it would be great.
Message 14 of 40 (1,474 Views)

★ Guide

Happened again just now.  My Vader was modded for 259 at the tw lock.  Today before attack phase started, I took his mods off for something else and forgot about it.  Went in to fight and a 302 sith assassin went before my Vader causing me to lose a tw battle.  Before you ask, Vader was in a full empire+sith team with Palpatine lead.  He was modded for 315 speed after his speed bonus.

I don't know why you can't reproduce the issue, but it's happening rather consistently for me.

Message 15 of 40 (1,457 Views)

★★ Novice

Screenshot validation, per your request. As you can see, his 224 speed Vader should never go before mine. Ever. I checked his mods and my mods from the GA inventory screen. This should represent exactly what we both have. His ally code is 371-378-563.

Vader Marcos Espada.jpg
Vader other dude.jpg
Message 16 of 40 (1,436 Views)

★★ Novice

I should add that this lost me the GA round.

Message 17 of 40 (1,435 Views)

★★★★ Novice

THey are definitely not locked! Remodded Darth Vader for an Arena battle then went into GA later (under a Palp lead)  and DV went first against a 330+ speed Darth Revan. I know how to work out DV’s actual battle speed with his bonuses and mine should not have been first. I didn’t record a video and I’m not writing an essay because you know this isn’t working... mods are not locked. How long has this been happening and why hasn’t there been an announcement? That’s the minimum you should have done so all players are aware and at least provide them an even playing field. This is bad, leave the game kinda bad regardless of investment or enjoyment to date. 

Message 18 of 40 (1,422 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@CG_MindTricks Now in last phase Rey, BB8 and R2 suddenly had mods equiped, and their speeds were as they should be. So it seems that during the setup phase of the last round the mods got updated? This is definitely strange to me, isn't it?

Message 19 of 40 (1,394 Views)

★★ Novice

@CG_MindTricks Would appreciate an update on your investigation. Thank you! My screenshots were posted above.

Message 20 of 40 (1,376 Views)