Mod disappearance

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone XS
OS Version 13.3.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 124-839-962
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug A mod I upgraded disappeared from my mod inventory after upgrading.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? N/A
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Scotland

The mod has completely disappeared and can’t be found in my inventory.

Message 1 of 7 (487 Views)

Re: Mod disappearance

Community Manager (retired)
@Tsoshorty1 Hi there, thanks for the report. I checked your account and can see that you sold 18 mods yesterday but they were all Level 1 mods.
I also checked your account in the backend for the past 5 days and couldn't find any error to indicate that anything went missing from your account.

The mod in question is probably in your inventory and it needs a bit of digging to find it.

Hope this helps.
Message 2 of 7 (448 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi thanks for replying to my report so quickly. The mod in question is not anywhere in my inventory as it was the fastest mod I’ve ever rolled and when search by speed is selected it doesn’t show up.

Message 3 of 7 (408 Views)

@Tsoshorty1 Do you remember what mod it was? Health, Speed, Defense, etc? and what were the approximate values of the stats?
Message 4 of 7 (382 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi yeah I do it was a top left gold speed mod with +24 speed secondary the rest I don’t remember. I hope that helps.

Message 5 of 7 (351 Views)

@Tsoshorty1 Looks like the fastest Speed mod you have in your inventory is a MK VI-E Speed Transmitter (square top left mod) with 21 Speed secondary.
I checked your account again as far back as 2 weeks and I can confirm you didn't sell it but there is also no error to indicate that anything went missing from your account. There's really nothing else that I can check in regards to this. If you would have accidentally sold it, I could have reverted it, but you didn't. Sorry about that Frown
Message 6 of 7 (324 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi thanks for the help anyway I’ve submitted a ticket to support so hopefully they can figure out what happened.

Message 7 of 7 (282 Views)