Original Post

Re: Mod collection quest pt. 2 of 8 not crediting mods

★★★★ Novice
Sorry im late on this, but thank u for the help. 😊
Message 11 of 47 (792 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @jumpinfool.

When we've tested it, we did the Tier 2 battle and Simed Tier 3, which then counted correctly, when we acquired a Potency mod from it.

Weirdly enough, we've tested it today again with your account, exactly the same way, and no progress was registered. We add this to the existing bug.

Message 12 of 47 (774 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, having the same problem with part 5 tenacity collection. After beating tier 3 i simmed 1 and 2 and neither counted. 435335674

Message 13 of 47 (742 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also same problem with Tenacity mod part 5 of 8 for me

Ally code 758-981-493

Message 14 of 47 (724 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem with the pt. 5 of 8 (tenacity) quest. I've even tried all of the other mod challenges to see if it was just mislabeled but no luck . 

Message 15 of 47 (695 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem on part 6 of 8 Offense mod quest.  I believe i have tried all Offense options as both a sim and battle in challenges and regular...nothing has incremented the counter.  Like others, I have even tried other mod sets to see if it was just looking for the wrong mod type.  Nothing works. (845-647-719)

Message 16 of 47 (664 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same issue with the 4th one. Have tried everything short of reinstalling the game.
Message 17 of 47 (646 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having this problem with part 1 of 8. I have tried simming and auto-battling Tier III of the health mods, but it is still sitting a 0/15 collected. I play on two devices and this is occurring on both of them. Ally code 658-755-561

Message 18 of 47 (621 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue mentioned in the original post. 

The "collecting defense mods" quest part two of eight isn't registering the mods I collect. Whether it is the simulation or actually playing the battle.

Could someone please help me?

Message 19 of 47 (605 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I am having the same issue as stated in the OP. Defense mods aren't going towards the quest. Please help.
Message 20 of 47 (587 Views)