Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Instances inside freeplay.
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Freeplay
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 21.03.2019 03:00 ct
Summarize your bug Legendary mob at end of non-quest instance doesn't drop loot. It might have something to do with me not getting any legendaries drops at all today. They drop masterwork, epic, and rares just fine. But I suspect legendary item drops are bugged, so the legendary mob just drops literally nothing except the usual recovery items when it's supposed to be giving a legendary item.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just kill any mob that drops a legendary item. Legendary mobs at the end of instances give a 100% drop chance of an item.
What happens when the bug occurs? Killing mobs with guaranteed drops either drop nothing or less than what they should. But it doesn't always happen. It drops stuff upto masterwork just fine. But I suspect the legendary loot is missing for some reason, so it just drops nothing if it's supposed to be a legendary in there. I've seen it happen 2-3x in one freeplay session. With someone there and solo. I've even seen a Luminary just drop 1 item. It's supposed to drop 2, always.
What should be happening instead? The legendary mob should at least drop an item. It's supposed to have a guaranteed drop rate.

I'm pretty sure legendary item drops just disappeared from my game. Legendary mobs  from the end of a non-quest instance are supposed to always drop an item. Even the open world Luminary is supposed to drop 2 items, not just 1. It doesn't happen always, so it has to be a missing legendary drop. I've gotten masterworks and lower in the same run just fine. The legendary items poofing into the nether is the only explanation.

Message 1 of 1 (25 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help