Mistakes, criticism, nerves and a game that goes to destruction

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number none
Enter RAM memory size in GB Ram 16Gb ,8Gb VRam
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? WWWKENNYSEQCOM
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Pathfinder
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. none
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. none
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 10
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 25.11.2019 6:10
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue?
What happens when the bug occurs? picture and crash_txt
What should be happening instead? none
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? none

Your game has been getting on my nerves for a long time !!!

1) Your servers for Ranked Games are probably running on some calculator because it often happens to me that I will probably join somewhere in China and instead of 144 FPS I have 2-5 FPS. By the way today it happened to me in a classic game even though but once it happened. Mainly we have some stupid skins to make the game enjoy children, right ?!

2) How is it possible and it happens in ranked games that instead of three it only adds two? How the hell do we have two playing against the squads they play in three? I like that as far as the games are concerned so I'm not at least affected and leaving the game with zero when I can not shoot anything which is 99.9% fail because just 3 are more than 2 but this must not happen!

3) Your game crashes quite often. Is it clear to me that you probably will not tune the game for all computer configurations in the world but that it would fall so many people in such a successful game? Are you kidding us players?

4) I only play the game for about 4 months and there are still some and the same mistakes that you are not able to correct. Especially that children send you money for skins with which you have so much work!

Bottom line ...

I have nothing against skins but you would be really good if you first solved the errors + game optimization and when you meet this added some cosmetic crap from which I in my 30 years really finished already.

PS:
This reaction I have been depriving for a long time because I am a lazy man but after today's game that fell just in the best you made me to write the reaction already.
Kindly realize that your game is streaming all over the world and that makes the game a name. How do I name it using streams when the game is unstable and is it the same mistake?

You could really think about yourself because EA doesn't have a good reputation and if you don't start doing anything about it, please remember what the history of the game has been and how long it has stayed on top before it fell where it is now and why? Because you absolutely don't care about the game.

Do you hold ranked?
Just the assignment of random players could be fairer because 95% of it adds to my team players who do not suffer anything and so I'm pulling the game myself.I am in Platinum IV which is not much but I do not understand how to get into this rank players my computer assigns me.
Another thing ... I know quite a lot of people who are in the rank of Predator and complain enough about scammers so it would be great if you looked at it and possibly made your Easy Anticheat High Anticheat: D because otherwise you lose these players and the game it will become a game that no one is interested in and I think it would be a shame.

Did you make a new map?
The map is great and it's a nice change, but the loot on it?
How many times does it happen to me that I open a box and there are 3 white vests? : D Are you serious? And yet I do not have a gun, shoots after me and I die because I do not have how to defend.Your game unfortunately becomes a game of happiness (in my case, unlucky) than about who is handier and has the so-called AIM.Těch weapons would be the map should definitely roll more !!!

Daily tasks?
Much ok ... I do not fulfill it but this is one of the few things that at least works and some players hold the game but honestly ...
For example, World of Warships has this problem much better because after fulfilling the daily tasks I get some things.
As for your game servers and lagoons ...
This problem occurs to me, say, every 50 games. Unfortunately, if I am in the ranked game then I can not leave because I would immediately get BAN as it happened yesterday. GRRRR, *! BAN for 45 minutes ?! I turned off the game and played something else because I am not in the mood for your game full of mistakes and realize that everyone will solve it! No one will sit in front of the monitor for 40 minutes and wait for the punishment to disappear. And if I waited and had to be killed so that I could get back to the lobby for a new game and I got it for -36 points which means poisoning the game and then shutting it down. you are not able to provide proper servers for your game and your players.
Lobby error ...
Quite often it happens with my friend that we are both in the lobby connected in the squad. We both prepare but that we are only prepared to hear the sound le see the reaction of our nick and the game will not start !!!
So I, as a leader, have to leave the squad, respectively, the whole squad has to dissolve and we have to reunite to make it work as it should. Sad!

Be aware that I am writing this text for the first and last time and if the errors are not solved I will just go to the competition which is as big as you know.
You are not the only battle royale game !!!
If you want our money you should earn it too.

I hereby say goodbye to you and hope you will do the game not for yourself but for the players because you are here for me

MY PC:

• MB: Msi mag Z390 Tomahawk
  • WIN: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
  • CPU: Intel Core i9 9900k
  • GPU: Msi Geforce 2070 Gaming Z 8G 8Gb GDDR6
  • RAM: Corsair Vengeance Black 16Gb DDR4 3000Mhz
  • PSU: Seasonic Focus Plus Gold - 850W
  • SSD1: Samsung SSD 960 EVO (M.2) - 250GB
  • SSD2: Samsung SSD 970 EVO PLUS (M.2) - 500GB here is Apex Legends
  • HDD1: Seagate BarraCuda - 2TB
  • HDD2: Seagate BarraCuda - 2TB
  • CASE: Be quiet! Silent Base 801