Missle will fire when the bar is yellow, At the player in control.

by WarPKUt7

Original Post

Missle will fire when the bar is yellow, At the player in control.

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Moto G5+
OS Version newest
What is your Player ID? WarPKUt
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Below
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? below
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Motorola G5+
OS Version Newest
What is your Player ID? WarPKUt
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug So I locked down 2 control zones, Held back my opponent to where he only had control of 1 of the three zones. We both hit each other with 1 missle. Near the end of the 3rd missle, my opponent puts a troop on the middle zone, this turns the missile color to yellow since we both have 1 point and contesting the middle point. Well My scorpion tanks take out his unit without moving, they hae the point secured. But the missle that should have fired at him, although the missle bar is yellow since its contested, fires at me instead. The missle should not fire when the bar is yellow. And if im the one who controls two points it should be firing for my favor, not at me.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have 2 contested points, run a troop over the middle point right before the missle fires. The missle bar should be yellow, but the missle will fire at whoever was on the point first.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Message 1 of 2 (345 Views)

Re: Missle will fire when the bar is yellow, At the player in control.

EA Live QV Team

Hi @WarPKUt7 and thank you for reporting this.

We've already flagged this as a bug.

Message 2 of 2 (304 Views)