Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Imposter
What was your chosen difficulty level? Hard
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Colossus
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. At the end of the level just before fighting “Diggs”
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 24.02.19 14:40
Summarize your bug The force field wall which prevents you from leaving the area also prevents you from entering if your team went in ahead of you. The teleport timer sometimes does not work as designed to teleport you to your team and therefore you are stuck outside of the battle until the mission ends or the force field drops. While this happened on the mission called “Imposter” there are several other occasions in different missions that this has also happened. Stuck outside the force field with no way in and no timer to teleport me to my team.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I would assume just play the mission, have your team go ahead and begin the battle for diggs in the last area of the mission and hang back.
What happens when the bug occurs? Force field prevents access to progress in the mission.
What should be happening instead? Force field should be a one way field. Players are able to enter but not exit or fix the timer so if you’re stuck outside of the barrier it will teleport you consistently after a set amount of seconds.

No additional information.

Message 1 of 2 (86 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Mission Force Field Bugged

★★★★ Novice

this made me miss out on 3 legendary drops, a 4th was when the game crashed when i tried to leave freeplay

Message 2 of 2 (32 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help