Mission Brought to light on Voeld, perma bugs if you die.

by xanderxavierd

Original Post

Re: Mission Brought to light on Voeld, perma bugs if you die.

★★★ Novice

Welp. its August 23rd 2018 and this bug still exists so I have to assume you will never fix it.  Its probably such an easy fix for somebody who works there.  Really irks completionists like me to know I could never ever get 100pct unless I start over.

Message 21 of 31 (2,000 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me wtf

Message 22 of 31 (1,757 Views)

★ Novice

LOL its 2019 and its still not fixed! there were too many bugs on this game when i first played it (when it first came out) so i stopped playing it. But now 2k19 i expected better. 

Message 23 of 31 (1,541 Views)

@ArxticSyrel 

The game is out of support for well over a year now.

If you play on PC, this mod on the Nexus side should fix the bug.

(But I think you will have to go back to a older save until that bugfix will work)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 24 of 31 (1,527 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Here I am in 2020 and still I have this problem. I'm on the PlayStation 4. BioWare, are you never going to fix this? Is this a Perma bug? That is super *

Message 25 of 31 (1,208 Views)

★ Apprentice

Nearly 2021,and it's still UNFIXED. Just happened to me, few minutes ago. GJ ea/bioware.

Message 26 of 31 (1,052 Views)

★ Novice

Playing this on Xbox One, and I had the same glitch. The game planet Voeld is very broken as a whole. If you die during a fight and respawn, the enemies disappear and never come back. I’ve had a lot of glitches and broken spots I pass over on this planet. It’s a very broken game 

Message 27 of 31 (979 Views)

★ Novice

June of 2021, and still not fixed. Awesome.

Message 28 of 31 (781 Views)

Just for info.  All patching stopped on ME:A about 6 months after the release of the game.  Any bug still in the game after July 2017 still in the game will forever be in the game.  It doesn't matter how many years have passed, because all work stopped on Andromeda single player after July 2017.  Coming here to post that XXX bug still exists doesn't really do anything other than bring back old threads.... now if you have found a fix or workaround, please post it up and let's rejoice, but otherwise please don't.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 29 of 31 (741 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

RIP

Message 30 of 31 (712 Views)