Missing zeta after GAC lock.

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung s9
OS Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 575143134
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug I applied zeta to Bossk's Leadership ability more than an hour before this GAC round's (2/14) character lock (just before 3pm CST). After lock when I went to set up my defense, the zeta wasn't present.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check my account for when the zeta was applied to bossk's leadership ability.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country US

I applied zeta to Bossk's Leadership ability more than an hour before this GAC round's (2/14) character lock (just before 3pm CST). After lock, when I went to set up my defence, the zeta wasn't present.

Message 1 of 3 (227 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing zeta after GAC lock.

EA Live QV Team
Hi @Ecolossal and thank you for the report.

According to our logs, you've joined the Grand Arena on 14.02.2020 at 20:48 UTC, whereby you applied the Zeta to Bossk on 14.02.2020 at 20:52 UTC (4 minutes later). Therefore it is correct that it doesn't show up when using him in the current Grand Arena.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (143 Views)

All Replies

@Ecolossal Hello there,

When did you join this round of GAC? Your roster is locked the second you press join, not when the counter expires.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (211 Views)

EA Live QV Team
Hi @Ecolossal and thank you for the report.

According to our logs, you've joined the Grand Arena on 14.02.2020 at 20:48 UTC, whereby you applied the Zeta to Bossk on 14.02.2020 at 20:52 UTC (4 minutes later). Therefore it is correct that it doesn't show up when using him in the current Grand Arena.
Message 3 of 3 (144 Views)