Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing various Badges.

★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? AASE
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. In every Legend Badge screen.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Nothing, I was just checking which Badge I wanted to work towards next.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? None, I've played in several days.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Sometime before 02.11.21 03:00 CST
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I'm missing my log-in Black Lives Matter, Stop Asian Hate, Pride and Suicide Prevention Badges.
What should be happening instead? I should just have the badges in my inventory.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not entirely sure. I don't know if it's a PS4 thing or an universal thing. Sorry.

I know they have no impact on gameplay, but they mean a lot to me and my wife. Both of us are Bisexual and have struggled with suicidal thoughts and attempts in the past. My wife is both Black and Asian and we've dealt with too much racism just because I'm White and we're together. These simple, small things and yet are so powerful and mean so much to my wife and I. I hope they'll be added back to my account soonish. I know the new Season, Map, Weapon and Legend launch later today, so there's no rush. I would just appreciate having them back. Much love to everyone at Respawn.

Message 1 of 8 (1,154 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing various Badges.

Community Manager

@PewterPandaAASE 

They disappeared for everyone a while ago while we were working on a few things on our side, but they should be back after the update today. If your wife still isn't seeing hers just give us a shout. Thanks! 

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (1,114 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @PewterPandaAASE

Thanks for the report! 

We're working on getting those badges back for everyone soon. 

Kent.png
Message 2 of 8 (1,121 Views)

★★★ Novice

Weirdly enough I've got them back after the update today. I'm still not sure why they disappeared or how and why they reappeared? I asked my wife this morning if she lost her badges too, which she did as well. She's currently at work and I'm not sure if they reappeared in her account too. I'd have to check whenever she gets home. Thank you for your time looking into this for me. I will reply again later once I figure out everything on her end.

Again, Thank You So Much!

Message 3 of 8 (1,118 Views)

Community Manager

@PewterPandaAASE 

They disappeared for everyone a while ago while we were working on a few things on our side, but they should be back after the update today. If your wife still isn't seeing hers just give us a shout. Thanks! 

Kent.png
Message 4 of 8 (1,115 Views)

★★★ Novice

She has them back as well. Thank you for looking into this for us. I'm sure you've got more important and more annoying/stressful thing to deal with. This all meant a lot to us. Thank You, Thank You, THANK YOU! Much love and respect to you and everyone keeping this crazy ball rollin'. Have a great morning, day and/or night.

Message 5 of 8 (1,083 Views)

Community Manager

@PewterPandaAASE 

You're welcome! Thanks for taking the time to follow up and let me know she's all set. Thumbs up

Kent.png
Message 6 of 8 (1,004 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, i’m still missing badges and i don’t know who to contact.

The badges im missing are attached as files, they are 3k damage games but i don’t have them within the game?

Message 7 of 8 (845 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same im also missing some badges for mirage. Tell me if you ever find a fix.

Message 8 of 8 (556 Views)