Missing ultimate disks after beating GL luke event at least twice

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? S12
OS Version latest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 967-232-235
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug I honestly can't recall if i ran the final tier with a relic 6/7 luke twice or three times. I ran it once this morning and at least once a day or two ago. It's an easy event - like 3-4 moves and that's it. I had one ultimate disk going into todays run and after winning i still only have one disk - 70 tickets for nothing. I can accept maybe i only had one other run before today which puts the drop rate at 50%. I asked my guildmates about this and they said the rate should be 100%. I can show screenshots of my toon and ones showing i only have one disk
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? unknown
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I honestly can't recall if i ran the final tier with a relic 6/7 luke twice or three times. I ran it once this morning and at least once a day or two ago. It's an easy event - like 3-4 moves and that's it. I had one ultimate disk going into todays run and after winning i still only have one disk - 70 tickets for nothing. I can accept maybe i only had one other run before today which puts the drop rate at 50%. I asked my guildmates about this and they said the rate should be 100%. I can show screenshots of my toon and ones showing i only have one disk

Message 1 of 8 (358 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing ultimate disks after beating GL luke event at least twice

Hero (Retired)

CG should be able to check for you and if it's legit should be able to help you.

For your own piece of mind you can check the event for how many attenpts you have left at tier 6. 10 minus the attempts will be how many tickets you should have.

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (340 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

CG should be able to check for you and if it's legit should be able to help you.

For your own piece of mind you can check the event for how many attenpts you have left at tier 6. 10 minus the attempts will be how many tickets you should have.

Message 2 of 8 (341 Views)

★★★ Novice
@dadjdmdmdm I just ran it today and won so I'm up to two disks but im still wondering what happened yesterday morning.
Message 3 of 8 (309 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Until someone from CG replies, are you sure you're not thinking of tiers IV and V when you say you remember doing it more times? Unlike Kenobi, only tier VI rewards mats.

Message 4 of 8 (294 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crzydroid 100% I cycled through 4...built up 140+ tokens and then got relic 6. I beat 5 and then 6 back to back after getting relic 6 and had one disk. A day or two later (thursay) On the day I posted this error I know I had one disk, spent 70 to do tier 6 again, won...but didn't get a disk. I know Thursday or whenever it was wasn't my first attempt. I had already 3 stared the event. I'm taking screenshots now and watching things closely. I beat it once more yesterday and by the end of the day I'll have another go at it.
Message 5 of 8 (289 Views)

Hero (Retired)

So the only other thing I can say because CG isn't in on the weekends, is to double check again if there's a discrepancy between the number of mats you have and the number of attempts you have left.

Message 6 of 8 (275 Views)

★★★ Newbie

After a freeze/crash at the end of a successful SLKR Tier VI run, I lost the 70 Dark Side Currency and wasn't awarded the ultimate material. EA Support stated they are unable to refund or award either.

Message 7 of 8 (228 Views)

★★★ Novice
@FeroSytty At thus point it never happened again and I have my ultimate. Really weird, I don't think the game crashed. Sad I never heard from them directly
Message 8 of 8 (221 Views)