by wtf-you-die1

Original Post

Missing trail

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Flamin-Vendetta
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Flamin-Punisher
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bangalore
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Loading into the match from the lobby
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Issue is with Season 4 Masters trail was missing when I was diving
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Flying in
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 09/15/2020 5PM roughly Eastern time zone
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Just reverts back to the default trailer
What should be happening instead? My season 4 Masters trailer should be showing
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Log into mt account and see that I was a Masters for season 4 ranked to indicate that I should have the trailer and that it should be with my other dive trails

Spoiler
Spoiler
Missing Trail

Its not a huge impact to the game but just the grind to Masters isn't easy. I hope no one else is having the issue I reset my PS4 on safe mode as told from EA support and that did nothing so now I'm just trying to get my trail back is all thank you for your time I provided screen shots as well with proof of Masters and missing trails

Message 1 of 4 (387 Views)

Re: Missing trail

Community Manager

@wtf-you-die1  Hey, from Apex Season 4(Ranked Season 3) on, trails aren't permanent, and they'll be removed after the subsequent season. 

Sorry about any confusion caused, by this, you can find a little more info here: https://www.ea.com/games/apex-legends/news/ranked-series-3-details

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (380 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David that is complete BS. Why did the developers not tell us it would be a complete waste of our time and spending 10 hours a day to achieve masters rank, and NOT GET A DAMN TRAIL WE EARNED. EARNED, keyword there, give us our * or you will lose your longtime fans that have money to spend!! you hear that EA, MONEY MONEY MONEY, give us our * we earned or you will not get money.
Message 3 of 4 (329 Views)

★★★ Newbie

you will lose all of your fans over this * you got! we have to spend 10+ a day to get the dive, then you have the split so you have to push more!!! 

Message 4 of 4 (317 Views)