Missing season 4 wins tracker

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia Quadro K2100M
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? whitedjfang
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Octane
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? any, really
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. After ending a match, some legends like Revenant get a Season 4 wins tracker, that's the interface missing
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Returning to the lobby
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Many
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 04.02.2020 00:00 - 05.02.2020 18:25 EST
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? When I go to Octane's "Banner" tab, then I check the "Trackers" section and it's missing the Season 4 Wins tracker.
What should be happening instead? There should be a Season 4 Wins tracker
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play any game with Octane, you won't get the tracker after that.

These are the legends I tried:

Octane - didn't get a Season 4 Wins tracker

Crypto - got a Season 4 Wins tracker

Revenant - got a Season 4 Win tracker

I haven't really tried any other legends, but I haven't seen any other Octanes with that Season 4 tracker on their banner.

Message 1 of 3 (784 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing season 4 wins tracker

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi, the S4 trackers are unlocked for the first 13 free levels of the Battle Pass. Once anyone hits level 13 of the BP they should have all the trackers, with Octane's being the last. Outside of those who paid to boost, very few folks will have gotten to level 13 of the BP at this stage so you likely won't see it as a commonly held tracker until next week. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (779 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi, the S4 trackers are unlocked for the first 13 free levels of the Battle Pass. Once anyone hits level 13 of the BP they should have all the trackers, with Octane's being the last. Outside of those who paid to boost, very few folks will have gotten to level 13 of the BP at this stage so you likely won't see it as a commonly held tracker until next week. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (780 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for the information! I never intended on buying the battle pass, so I never checked the rewards.

Message 3 of 3 (772 Views)