Missing rewards

by Numelael

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing rewards

★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Crystals debited for omega challenge but rewards not given
OS Version 11.3
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 312421487
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug When attempting to refresh the third tier of the omega challenge yesterday the confirmation box did not disappear when I accepted the crystal charge (it made the sound effect but the box remained), I clicked it 6 times thinking it was a connection error and noting that the crystals shown at the top of the screen weren’t dropping. When I returned to the home screen I saw that 1200 crystals had been debited and the battle was available again. After completing the battle a second time I was unable to do a third refresh for the last omega.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Refresh the third tier of the omega challenge on 4/11/18, this happened once before as well but I did not report it then, seems to be quite intermittent (only happened twice in 1.5 years)
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Omega battle refresh debiting crystals but not allowing refresh, cost me 1200 crystals and 1 omega
OS Version iOS 11.3
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 312421487
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug When attempting to refresh the third tier of the omega challenge yesterday the confirmation box did not disappear when I accepted the crystal charge (it made the sound effect but the box remained), I clicked it 6 times thinking it was a connection error and noting that the crystals shown at the top of the screen weren’t dropping. When I returned to the home screen I saw that 1200 crystals had been debited and the battle was available again. After completing the battle a second time I was unable to do a third refresh for the last omega.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Refresh the third tier of the omega challenge on 4/11/18, this happened once before as well but I did not report it then, seems to be quite intermittent (only happened twice in 1.5 years)
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

Message 1 of 2 (157 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing rewards

Community Manager (retired)
Hi there, thanks for the report. We will investigate this further.
Meanwhile, please create a help ticket from in game and our Customer Support team might be able to assist you with the extra crystals you might have been charged.
Thank you.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (200 Views)

All Replies

Re: Missing rewards

Community Manager (retired)
Hi there, thanks for the report. We will investigate this further.
Meanwhile, please create a help ticket from in game and our Customer Support team might be able to assist you with the extra crystals you might have been charged.
Thank you.
Message 2 of 2 (201 Views)