Missing rewards

by Dorinthebeast

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing rewards

★★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung j7 2016
OS Version Android 8.1.0
What is your Player ID? 1004221579016
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Hello,i have not received the animation or the rewards (credits ,diamonds or units) of the latest nod rivals race.i was online and nr 2 spot.this finished 10 min before the gdi race of which i have received animation confirmation and cards,diamonds and credits. Second issue Missing the last day 300 diamonds daily reward.i was online and in the game while this happened.i remember the 530+ diamonds that i had and wanted to use them for cloning chamber.the diamonds never came. I had this issue before with missing rewards but i had a banquet at work and forgot to send a request.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I believe my email is linked to Ea,my user data is enabled,i can provide you with my personaid which is 1004221579016 also my synergyid which is 12117642788 I received the push notification that my rewards are waiting to be collected but in game was no such thing
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Germany

As i stated above i have not received these rewards on diffeent events on different days

If theres any information you would like me to provide please do say so,i will provide it.

Thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 3 (711 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing rewards

★★ Novice

Thanks for answering,most of those units i dont use,but chem buggy i do.

Now i dont write down dates or card numbers or take screen shots of every unit but this time i will take your word for it

As for the daily rewards

When the season got reset i was online

Right after the leagues got reset i received the first daily reward

Far as i know i have not missed the daily reward

I have missed bounties,credit events,crate events due to my job.but daily rewards i have not

It is possible i missed a day but since my account is linked i was hoping you have the answer to this issue backed up by your logs

Well thank you for the reply and clarification,of course as always have a nice day

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (673 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Dorinthebeast thanks for reaching out! Sorry you encountered this issue. I've taken a look into your account and I can confirm you got your rewards for both Nod and GDI races. Sometimes, the animation does not trigger but you will always get the rewards. We're still trying to pin down why that happens. Anyway, for the Nod race, you got the following:

- 1953 credits

- 5 APC cards

- 15 Slingshot cards

- 13 Basilisk cards

- 8 Chem Buggy cards

- 3 Stealth Tank cards

- 56 Venom cards

For the GDI race you received:

- 1922 credits

- 18 Commander Strongarm cards

- 31 Grenadier cards

- 9 Shock Troopers cards

- 25 Wolverine cards

- 9 Scavenger cards

- 8 TickTank cards

With regards missing the last day of login rewards, these should have been available to claim on the Tuesday evening before season reset and the early half of Wednesday. Is it possible that you missed one day previously? If you miss a day, the rewards don't move on, you still have to claim the previous rewards so it can look a bit confusing or hard to track if you miss one. 

Message 2 of 3 (685 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for answering,most of those units i dont use,but chem buggy i do.

Now i dont write down dates or card numbers or take screen shots of every unit but this time i will take your word for it

As for the daily rewards

When the season got reset i was online

Right after the leagues got reset i received the first daily reward

Far as i know i have not missed the daily reward

I have missed bounties,credit events,crate events due to my job.but daily rewards i have not

It is possible i missed a day but since my account is linked i was hoping you have the answer to this issue backed up by your logs

Well thank you for the reply and clarification,of course as always have a nice day

Message 3 of 3 (674 Views)